Tawnya Sutherland

VAVirtuosos.com Attendee Networking Area

PS: I've made a Twitter list for VAVS7 with all the speakers and any attendees who want to be on it so please share your Twitter name here (or put in your forum profile) and we'll add you to it :)

Tawnya, my Twitter is: @AndersonBizSupp

~ ~ ~ ~
Kathy Anderson :: Anderson Business Support Services :: VideoBranders.com :: Phoenix, Arizona, USA ~
Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn :: About.Me :: Videobranders.com

I can't put into words how much I am enjoying this conference. Never in the many years of working at home I have found such a warm group of fellow entrepreneurs. It makes me that much more excited about starting my own VA business! These seminars are a wonderful and I feel blessed to be a part of them! Thank you, Tawnya and to all the speakers.

• Like 2

SUCCESS! Day 2 was every bit as amazing as Day 1. I'm now so glad I signed up as a Gold member because there was just too much information to digest all at once. I have a feeling I may be listening to a couple of the presentations 2 or 3 times to get the full effect. I'm so glad Tawnya reminds us every once in awhile to get up and move. I get so engrossed in the presentations and then the open chat - it's addictive!!!

Although, with all that singular focus I could easily forget to eat. I KNOW I'm not snacking - Hmmmm.........this could be the best diet plan EVER!!! LOL

• Like 1

I'm also enjoying all the info that has been presented. I've had to miss couple sessions (boo hiss) due to being the only parent around this week- hubby is off training in Canada (be back Fri-whoohoo). I wish I could have been a GOLD member but next time for sure!!! All the sessions I've been on have been awesome and I appreciate all the hard work everyone has put in to making this happen. Looking forward to DAY 3-5!!

Pam @pinkmama68

• Like 1

Speakers have been fantastic. So generous with their time, each answering dozens of questions and providing attendees with so many complimentary tip sheets, white papers and e-books. Having the presentations in advance for review and for note taking keeps me alert, listening for additional golden nuggets from each speaker.

Kudos to Tawnya and her team and her speakers. Oh, let's make that 5 dozen virtual red roses.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the pats on the back (usually mid week I need one to keep me going LOL).

Great to see some new members posting for the first time here at the forum. If you get a chance, introduce yourself to the rest of the network here in the intro forum ;)

http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/index.php?showforum=4

Tawnya

PS: I'm usually more active in the forum here but this week my focus is on VAVS. After it is over you'll get to know me more here too. I'm just getting my fix here at the forum. It's almost 9pm and been on the computer since 7am so going to kick off shoes soon, eat dinner and see if there is a brainless Housewives of Vancouver on the tube or something LOL

See you all at DAY 3!

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

This VA network is one of the best resources I have found online. Thoroughly enjoying the VAVS webinars which are really opening up a whole new world for me. Please add me to the Twitter list of attendees. Really excited to learn more!

• Like 1

And thus Day 3 of VAVS ends.......

Another stellar day of presentations. And I finally got myself up on Twitter so i could keep up with everyone. Better late than never I guess. So feel free to catch up with me there as well.

I'm finding myself as a newbie trying to sort out the puzzle of which direction I want to take with softwares. So many techie toys out there to play with. So I pose this question - if you could set up your ideal suite of software, what would it be?

* Would you go with Xero now that we know more?

* Digital Sorbet is geared for VA's but would clients be more comfy with Google Apps or Basecamp?

* OK, I think we would all love to get our hands on VA Office?

* But what about InfusionSoft??

So many toys - so little time.......... :dribble:

Edited by Pamela Bacha
  • Like 1

Advice please. I will be driving for many long hours over the next few weeks and think it would be ideal to listen to our presenters again during this time either over my iPod or an old disc player I have.

1) Can these speeches / presentations be loaded to my iPod?

2) how? (I rarely use it...)

Thanks, Helen

• Like 1

Hi Helen, their format is .mp4 and I'm not sure if those can be downloaded to an iPod, does anyone know the answer to this? I will have to do some research on it Helen and may be able to find out more after the event is over. If you look in some of the archives we used to offer the mp3 file which will download to an ipod. You could load some of those up for your travels until I find out about the mp4 format. We switched to video mp4 this year as that was what the majority of the attendees were asking for.

vainsiders.jpg

And thus Day 3 of VAVS ends.......

Another stellar day of presentations. And I finally got myself up on Twitter so i could keep up with everyone. Better late than never I guess. So feel free to catch up with me there as well.

I'm finding myself as a newbie trying to sort out the puzzle of which direction I want to take with softwares. So many techie toys out there to play with. So I pose this question - if you could set up your ideal suite of software, what would it be?

* Would you go with Xero now that we know more?

* Digital Sorbet is geared for VA's but would clients be more comfy with Google Apps or Basecamp?

* OK, I think we would all love to get our hands on VA Office?

* But what about InfusionSoft??

So many toys - so little time.......... :dribble:

I'd take the next week playing with the free ones first like Digital Sorbet and VAoffice. You may find in the beginning you need nothing more than Googe Apps too. As for InfusionSoft, I'm not even at the point of getting that for the hefty price tag. Its way overboard imo for a VA business as it is the mercedes benz of 1shoppingcart..

It's all a personal choice. They all provide different things too inside which is why I say to check out the free trials first and do a comparison of benefits of each.

vainsiders.jpg

I'd take the next week playing with the free ones first like Digital Sorbet and VAoffice. You may find in the beginning you need nothing more than Googe Apps too. As for InfusionSoft, I'm not even at the point of getting that for the hefty price tag. Its way overboard imo for a VA business as it is the mercedes benz of 1shoppingcart..

It's all a personal choice. They all provide different things too inside which is why I say to check out the free trials first and do a comparison of benefits of each.

I don't know about anyone else but the closet techie in me LOVES trials. I'm sleep deprived this week because I keep playing with the "toys" after hours. :zz: So glad that the trials are long enough to really get a feel of the software.

Now on to Day 4 of VAVS. I can't wait! Its another great lineup. See you in the Chat

• Like 2

Hi Tawnya: you are TOO BUSY! Do not spend 1 minute on this.

I will see what's avail at Best Buy this weekend. Looks like I need to buy new equipment that plays .mp4 -- which may not work after all, because my car is antique. I will see if there is any bridging solution available. Maybe none.

Hi Helen, their format is .mp4 and I'm not sure if those can be downloaded to an iPod, does anyone know the answer to this? I will have to do some research on it Helen and may be able to find out more after the event is over. If you look in some of the archives we used to offer the mp3 file which will download to an ipod. You could load some of those up for your travels until I find out about the mp4 format. We switched to video mp4 this year as that was what the majority of the attendees were asking for.

Edited by Helen Albanese
  • Like 1

I don't want to go to sleep tonight because tomorrow is our last day at VAVS and I always miss the comradeship found there with other VAs. :(

Ok, eyes are droopy, must sleep anyhow....looking forward to DAY 5! ;)

Night!

vainsiders.jpg

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.