Tawnya Sutherland

VAVirtuosos.com Attendee Networking Area

Happy Friday everyone! It is the last day of VAVS. *sniff sniff*. :( This week has been an amazing journey of discovery for me. I started down the VA path because I thought it would be a good fit for my skillset and desire not to have to commute to the city again.. But this week has lit a fire under me. VAVS has given me not only validation that I made the right choice but a renewed passion and joy in my work that had been missing for quite a while. And I know now what a fabulous, supportive industry I've chosen. I feel like I joined a sorority of the best kind.

25 years of business experience and I FINALLY know what I want to be when I grow up. LOL

But before I do that - I'm ready to rock Day 5!!!!!

• Like 2

I have learned so much this week and THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!! Such hard work was put into this and the benefits we got are just amazing.

This weekend I'm working on my site ~ http://pamallenonline.com/ Nothing on it now but I also got my FB/Twitter ready!

I need this and looking forward to my future as a VA!

Thanks Pam

• Like 2

What a fabulous week it's been. I've learned so much and have really enjoyed meeting others like myself who desire to have a successful VA Business. Going to make a to do list of what I want to do with all the resources we have gotten. Thank you thank you Tawnya, Danielle, presenters, and sponsors that made this possible.

• Like 2

I hope everyone enjoyed VAvirtuosos! It was great getting to network with everyone.

Just wanted to throw my Twitter and Facebook out there to stay in touch, although you can always find me on the forum or at the VAnetworking Support Desk

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ProactiveVA

Facebook: http://facebook.com/ProactiveVA

Can't wait for next season, maybe I will present this time around!

• Like 1

Oh man! I missed the final session. Real life intruded on my happy time in VAVS-ville. Darn it!

So much we've learned and so many friends made. :grouphug: The follow up from this conference is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to keep networking with all of you. I have no doubt we can all continue to help each other out.

Tawnya - I cannot even imagine the time and effort it takes to put something like this together. I bow to the the mistress of multi-tasking and VA coordination. You are AMAZING and I am so happy to have found this wonderful place you have founded for VAs. It has been a most amazing week.

Danielle - You are indeed a supreme VA goddess. I aspire to be one too!

Cheers my friends and compatriots! :cheers: We have more tools in our arsenal than we could have wished for from this past week. Let's rock this thang!! Hugs to all :bighug:

• Like 2

Thank you so much for a great week ladies. My head is swimming but I made some notes on things I want to implement in my business. I'm glad because otherwise I would have forgotten the things I heard earlier in the week! You can find me on:

Twitter,

Facebook

Pinterest

LinkedIn

Looking forward to making some great changes in my business this year

• Like 1

Just a huge thank you to all of you who attended my session. It was a tough one for me, but I hope you all walked away seeing that we all start at the beginning and can do whatever we set our minds to doing. YOU CAN DO IT. I honestly believe that. This industry is amazing and the support and love that I get from it every single day makes me very humbled.

Having said that, if anyone has any constructive critisim, I'm looking for ways to improve the message. Things I can do differently. I plan on doing some things with that webinar and would like to rework parts of it that *I* think need tweaking before I give it again. If you have anything that could have made it better or that you think needed more information, I would be very open to it (know that I have a thick skin so no need to blow smoke in my ear). Feel free to send me a private message here or email me.

Thanks in advance and thank you for showing up at VAVS7 and taking a huge step for yourself and your business. That's what it is all about. Investing in yourself. It's, honestly, the best online VA conference out there. Tawnya always goes the extra mile, bringing us good content and a wonderful experience.

• Like 3

Oh my goodness! I can't believe its Wednesday already. I still have a VAVS hangover. Really missing all the chatting and great learning sessions. Although having more time to play with all of the sample toys has been tons of fun. But you can be sure I'll be in every session I can in the fall when VAVS rolls back around. How's everyone else doing? Still suffering withdrawals or did you just fall right back into your routine?

Actually the real question is "How did you do on Tawnya's quiz?" It was fun to revisit some of the more personal notes for the week.

Just thought I'd check in while I have a moment. But now off to do that work that pays. I'll be checking back to see how you're all doing. I hope everything is going swimmingly this week for you.

Cheers!!

:cheers:

• Like 1

I agree, Pamela! It was a lot of fun talking with other who think like me. I am trying to sort through information each day. I don't want to miss or forget anything I learned last week. My family is going to start thinking I'm hooked on webinars because since the VAVS I've attend the VA Insiders Webinar and spent time chatting with Amy Kinnaird on the phone learning more about Social Media Managment as VA niche. But I know that continually learning and looking over what I learned at the conference will only continue to encourage me to push forward in getting my VA Business going.

How do you others keep your conference notes, links, and downloads in order? I'm creating folders on my pc, and will eventually sort my bookmarks by topics, too.

• Like 1

Great to see you all still connecting here and hope you'll find the forum a place where you can ask whatever you want about your business whenever you want. I know I try to come in once or twice a day to hang out a bit and read some of the knowledge shared.

Candy? I don't have a clue how you could have presented your webinar any better and thought it was perfect but I'll give it some thought and let you know if I think of anything :)

As for keeping conference notes, I tend to download the PPTs before the speaker presents and put them all in a binder which gives me notes to look back on.

Anyhow, just need to stay awake until midnight tonight so I can make the draw for the Quiz. I want to thank you all for taking it and also for providing me with such valuable feedback. You guys are the best! ;)

Guest Lynn Carroll

Hello Fellow VAVS Attendees!

I'm still replaying the sessions and taking notes and more notes! I never made my way over here during the conference to properly introduce myself, so I'll do it now. I'm relaunching my business and the information provided at the conference was so necessary.

My background is legal assistant/paralegal, so my main target market is solo attorneys. I'm also able to provide transaction coordination and would like to eventually add in services for financial planners.

I'm looking forward to participating in the Forums!

Lynn

• Like 1

What a great week at VAVS8! Thank you Tawnya and Danielle! xoxox Thanks also goes to our tremendous speakers and attendees!

Have a great weekend everyone! If anyone has questions about what I spoke about yesterday on the Exceptional Team Members presentation please reach out.

Sue

• Like 2