Tawnya Sutherland

VAVirtuosos.com Attendee Networking Area

OK - well, the first two days have been great, as usual. It's been nice meeting alot of the attendees, and the speakers are awesome.

Looking forward to the next 3 days after which I know my brain will be so full I'll be glad to get away from the computer!

How are you all enjoying it? Any comments or insights?

Kathy

• Like 3

~ ~ ~ ~
Kathy Anderson :: Anderson Business Support Services :: VideoBranders.com :: Phoenix, Arizona, USA ~
Facebook :: Twitter :: LinkedIn :: About.Me :: Videobranders.com

Advice please. I will be driving for many long hours over the next few weeks and think it would be ideal to listen to our presenters again during this time either over my iPod or an old disc player I have.

1) Can these speeches / presentations be loaded to my iPod?

2) how? (I rarely use it...)

Thanks, Helen

I use a program called "Free MP3 WMA Converter" available at www.koyotesoft.com to convert mp4s to mp3 format. It's a free program, simple to use, and very quick and effective. :)

• Like 2

Advice please. I will be driving for many long hours over the next few weeks and think it would be ideal to listen to our presenters again during this time either over my iPod or an old disc player I have.

1) Can these speeches / presentations be loaded to my iPod?

2) how? (I rarely use it...)

Thanks, Helen

Watch webinars from your mobile device (apple, android, blackberry), here is link to app download: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/feature-details/adobe-connectmobile.html

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7

Thanks for the awesome feedback re Day 1. And now that my talk is done ("To Do Lists Are Not For Everyone...") I can sit back and enjoy the rest :) Looking forward to the start of Day 2. Remember to pick up my freebie in the member area and visit me here http://www.altadmin.ca/blog While there you can sign up for my monthly ezine "Home Sweet Home Office". Feel free to 'friend me' here http://www.facebook.com/jenniferhazlett and we can keep in touch that way as well.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

Day One was great! Thanks for the notes from the speakers, I print them out and then take notes right them, it really helps when I review them later. Looking forward to hearing the audios again as I am at a full time job and sometimes popping in and out. Looking forward to getting my business moving so I can set my time doing the things that matter most to me!!

Enjoy Today!!

• Like 2

Glad you are enjoying the seminars! I always learn so much every season!

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

VAVS#11 rocks!!

Hi, I'm Betsy Castorena, and I started on my slow and bumpy road to VA work last January. I've been learning a lot from the speakers and I especially enjoyed the presentations by Amanda Mock, Cassandra Hehmeyer and Gayla Scrivener. But everyone has been outstanding, and the freebies offered are useful and valuable.

The attendees chat area is also informative and entertaining, and the reason I looked forward to attending the conference live. Many thanks to the organizers who have put so much of their time, energy and creativity into making the conference such a rewarding experience so far - and we still have 3 days to go!

What I hope to hear more about are the many different avenues to earning income as a VA. So far, most of the information has been geared to the solopreneur/small business owner. I'm not sure I want to be a business owner and I'd love to hear more about the forecast for people who just want to do the work, not run a business. (Subcontracting, how to get a job in a multi-VA company, etc.)

I'm so grateful for the generosity of the speakers, sponsors, organizers and other attendees. I look forward to making connections with many of you and participating in the forums here.

• Like 2

Hi Betsy, nice to see you here in the Forum too! :) Glad you are enjoying the seminar series. I'm learning a ton of new tips and tricks too. :)

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

VAVS#11 rocks!!

What I hope to hear more about are the many different avenues to earning income as a VA. So far, most of the information has been geared to the solopreneur/small business owner. I'm not sure I want to be a business owner and I'd love to hear more about the forecast for people who just want to do the work, not run a business. (Subcontracting, how to get a job in a multi-VA company, etc.)

Glad you are enjoying VAVS so much :)

As for being a VA whether you have clients of your own or just subcontract for others you will still have to set up a business and get it registered. Other's won't hire you otherwise. You can read more about subcontracting here and if you have any specific questions about starting up your own business just ask us we are here to help :)

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7