Hello All,

I am new to the network, and am very excited. I have worked as an Admin for over 20 yrs, varies industries. My business is in very early infant stages, my plans are to research/study/network before I go to the next step. Currently, I work overseas (Afghanistan) as a civilian contractor, my plans are to work for noone after this contract ends. I've adapted VANetworking / VAInsiders Club (Supercharge member) as a part of my daily bread, again I'm excited and I know that being apart of VANetworking will aide in the success of my business.

• Like 2

Hi Sheila and welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you more through our upgraded VAinsiders Club area of the forum too :)

When does your contract end with your current employer? Do you have a starting date for your VA business or are you just doing your due diligence right now and researching it all. This is a great place to research too may I add :)

Anyhow, welcome, see you on the boards :)

vainsiders.jpg

Hello ladies, thanks for the encouraging words and motivation, I am very serious as well as excited about my business. As mentioned before, I am currently working in Afghanistan which enables me to purchase the resources that I need to succeed in the business; the VAC is my next purchase.

As a Supercharge member and receiving resource information monthly, is that the same information that is in the system?

Tawnya, not sure when this contract ends, expected year of 2014, however I will be fully equipped by/before then with my business established. I am most certainly doing my due diligence because there is a lot to learn, and when I turn on the light switch to "Prosperity Virtual Assistant", it is my goal to be fully knowledgeable about the business.

VANetworking is my choice website for gaining that knowledge, I've visited quite a number of sites, but none compared to yours.

Happy to be a part of a winning network

• Like 1

The VAC includes the VAinsider Club membership but much more from a website, coaching, ebooks, resources. You can view it all here:

www.VirtualAssistantinabox.com

If you have any questions just ask, just checking into forum quicky before I head to bed.

vainsiders.jpg