Hi every one My name is Diana Cruz and I am a Newbie to Virtual Assitance and a Newbie in the Ocala section of Florida. I have a online website that deals with personal and professional development thru alternative methods and I am incorportating Virtual Assistant services. I am glad I found your website and will be able to post questions on starting my services and incorporating them with my website as well as recruiting others to do the same. I am a customer Service Professional with lewis virtual services thru the arise company. I have been doing that for a few months now and would like to grow and develop into a profesional virtual assistant business offering not only services to the business industry but also to individuals within the community so that they may also have an opportunity to grow and reach their dreams and goals.

So once more Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me as a member of the VA Network.

• Like 1

Hi Diana, welcome to VAnetworking! :D

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Check out our 10 FREE RESOURCES for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)