Tawnya Sutherland

Birthday Gift: How to Use PLR to Get More Clients Training Webinar

It’s my birthday weekend and thanks for the many wishes and thoughtful emails you've sent me. Here's my gift back to all of you...

It's one of my educational training webinars from our VAinsider Club Turning Clicks Into CA$H series that I presented to our members today. It will give you an inside look at the valuable hands-on training we’ve got to offer you plus teach you another way to get more clients.

Our VAinsider Club members receive 4 training webinars monthly plus have access to our popular VA job board, over 100 business templates, private mastermind forum plus many other resources that VAs worldwide eagerly wait for each month within their member area.

First, pick up a FR-EE 30 day trial membership of our VAinsider’s Club at:

Now for the FR-EE training video that all our club members got to learn from today.

Our Topic Today? Using PLR to Turn Clicks into Cash for Your VA Business

We all know online that content is KING! Having new content on your website not only interests potential clients but the search engines love it too boosting websites with new content higher up in their results pages. But what if you don’t like to write or you just don’t have the time to write in your busy schedule? PLR (Private Label Rights) content may be your answer. You can use PLR for your blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, lead generation, giveaways and more. Join Tawnya as she shows you some money making ideas using PLR that you can incorporate into your business today and start making money this very month.

Use PLR content to train yourself or become an instant expert in your niche as a Virtual Assistant by watching this FR-EE VAinsider Club training webinar today at:

If you don’t have time to watch the video, at least grab the FR-EE PLR content that you can start using today in your business offered at the end of the video here:

You’ll receive these 4 FR-EE PLR to use as personalize, customizable content for your blog posts, newsletters, give away to build your list or just read and learn something new:

- A Secret Tool for Formatting Your Kindle Books in Under 3 Minutes

- A Sneaky Way to Get More Facebook Likes and Retweets

- A Super Simple Way to Set Up Your Own Full-Blown Membership Site in Minutes

- How to Use PLR to Launch a Successful & Profitable Coaching Program

I’m off to enjoy my birthday and Canada Day long weekend festivities! Hope you have a wonderful weekend too ;)

To Your Virtual $uccess,

Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS

Founder of The Leading Virtual Assistant Networking Forum Since 2003

vainsiders.jpg
Get your first month for $7 using coupon code: TRYFOR7