Sign in to follow this  
Danielle

Shopping Cart Suggestions

My client is looking for a budget friendly shopping cart. Do you guys have any recommendations on shopping carts so I can get their products organized online. Right now they are using PayPal buttons and I need a better solution.

Typically I would suggest 1ShoppingCart but that is over their budget.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Even WordPress Plugins!

Thank you!

I have heard some good things about this program by tipsntricks.

I might try it out, I am skeptical to recommend a program I've never used to someone. I don't really have the extra funds to purchase the program to do a test run either as it would be about $80 to get the two programs, the eStore and the Affiliate Program.

Hey Danielle, you could try looking at eJunkie (I use them myself). This is a low budget shopping cart that has the facility to protect digital downloads (not sure if your client would be selling info products but this feature is extremely useful) as well as run an affiliate program.

You pay a monthly fee depending on how many products you sell. It starts from as little as $5 a month. They also have great support too. Worth a look.

Guest bclausen

Have you tried the WooCommerce plug-in? I was looking at it the other day and it looks like a pretty good (and inexpensive) alternative.

Hi Danielle, I use ejunkie with Aweber. It's set up so that when someone makes a purchase they also get subscribed onto my buyers list. Is this what you mean? I'm pretty sure it integrates with other autoresponders too.

Hi Danielle, I use ejunkie with Aweber. It's set up so that when someone makes a purchase they also get subscribed onto my buyers list. Is this what you mean? I'm pretty sure it integrates with other autoresponders too.

Oh really? I didn't see that option, I must have over looked it. Thanks Mena!

Have you tried the WooCommerce plug-in? I was looking at it the other day and it looks like a pretty good (and inexpensive) alternative.

I haven't tried the WooCommerce plugin. I will have to take a look at that one. Thanks for the suggestion!

Just downloaded WooCommerce, turns out it is free if you can figure it all out on your own and if you do not require the add-ons.

It is quite a nice plugin but my clients theme and the plugin have some compatibility issues so it won't work.

I will definitely be keeping it in my mind for future projects. I am hoping it will work on my VA website for the products I sell.

Woo Commerce, WP Ecart or Zen Desk ALL FREE are great options. Very Easy to Customize and handle digital and physical products. They also have additional add on plug ins for shipping needs if needed. (Austrailian postal rates or additional gateways)

• Like 1