Hi All!

My name is Penny and I am a newbie to vanetworking.com as well as a newbie to the whole virtual assistant field.

I have almost 20 years experience in administrative work ranging from working with import/export companies, non-profits and online learning. After being "laid-off" in April I have been trying to find employment and am finding that to be rather challenging. I have tons of skills and it has been challenging to express this so after some serious soul searching I decided to go out on my own.

I will probably try to focus my attention on the online learning side of my experience which includes developing courses, LMS management etc however I will take whatever I can get.

After talking with one of my former employers yesterday he said he would gladly use my services...so happy I already have an account.

I will be looking at this resource for lots of tips...I believe that I don't have to reinvent the wheel and I am looking forward to reading ideas, tips and tricks as well as utilizing all of the resources available on this great site.

On the personal side...I reside in Minnesota. I am married and have an almost 20 year old who will be moving out for the first time in a couple of weeks (so kind of weepy some days).

I believe this is a great time to start this business as more and more companies are downsizing and feel like I am in the right place at the right time.

I look forward to talking to you all (well at least some of you).

Penny

Welcome Penny to our network and hope you enjoy same :) Look forward to getting to know you more through your participation here.

Here's a kickstart PDF you can download to learn more about our resources here: http://vanetworking.com/kickstart.pdf

vainsiders.jpg

Hi Penny, welcome to VAnetworking! :D

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)