Sign in to follow this  
johnkennedy

Viral Content?

Viral Content is content that spreads very fast on the Internet, just like a virus would in real life.

It could be a YouTube video, a photo, a blog post, anything really.

People will share it because they like it or maybe because it is offensive or whatever the case and it spreads like wildfire online.

• Like 3

However, the Internet and social media technologies themselves do not make a brand viral; they just enable people to share content to other people faster.

I am planning to do some viral marketing this year, i think good original content is the keypoint.

like Danielle said, It could be a YouTube video, a photo, a blog post, a software...

• Like 1

Viral content. It is something that makes a promotional material, a video per se, known by the most number of viewers. This is oftentimes the results of various effective online marketing services employed by seo company.

Hi. I believe that “viral content” refers to something that is being talked by greater number of people; one that makes sense and a content that is being shown in almost all types of media platforms and search engines. In business, in could mean a content that is generating more traffic on one’s page =)

Creating a viral content is not easy but you will definitely get so many tips and ideas online. I am trying to create viral content on my blog but still no luck at this time. I think it takes time and I'm still learning anyway.

• Like 1

I have come across to some points about viral content here, hope it gives some idea as well -

• Positive content is more viral than negative content (but it is a lot more complex than just this).
  • The key to social sharing is the level of arousal of the viewer/reader – the more highly aroused they are (positively or negatively), the more active they are in sharing content; even content that is unrelated to the cause of their mood.
  • Positive content that inspires surprise, amusement and awe is shared more.
  • Negative content that inspires anger and anxiety is shared more.
  • Content that inspires low emotional arousal (sadness) is less viral.
  • People share content in the hope that it will raise their social standing, generate reciprocity (i.e. to get something tangible or not in return) and simply to help others.
  • Like 2