Sign in to follow this  
Natasha P

Looking for “best” eSeminar and certification/training program platfor

I have a client that is looking to start offering eSeminars. What are some of the best platforms? What is the one that the VAnetworking (and so many other folks) use?

Also, in the near future this person would like to offer a training for practitioners of her expertise as well as a certification program. I would like to help her find some options for further / future research. Any suggestions of software (etc.) that could help produce and manage all the related aspects of such an educational program?

Thank you!

Hi Natasha,

We started using Adobe Connect for our seminars and we also use Camtasia to record them. We've used a variety of platforms and I am really liking the Adobe Connect right now. I think it might be more on the pricey side of things, but not 100% sure.

Tawnya should be able to advise you on our trials and errors with different systems. I asked her if she could chime in here and let you know.

We have been using Adobe Connect because it has all the options our viewers want like text chat, video, desktop sharing, etc. It seems to be simple enough for attendees and rarely (if any) have we had problems with them logging onto the webinar.

We used to use GoToWebinar but our attendees wanted to be able to network in a text chat area during the webinar which this platform didn't offer. They may now, not sure.

Yeah, I used Camtasia for a while (and was pretty happy with it), but now I prefer RHUB and use it for all my online collaborations. It's easy to use and is more secure.

• Like 1