Work Less to Get More Done

I wonder if you guys are using tools to make your work more productive, like if you want to double everything to reach your targets for the day. To share some, here are 4 tools I always use at work.

Time Doctor - I worked from home for almost 2 years now, maybe you haven’t heard of this software but this is definitely a great time tracking tool I’ve used eversince I started working from home.

Basecamp - we don't communicate often so we collaborate our thoughts, updates, etc through this software. Everything is easy for us with Basecamp.

Evernote – definitely an awesome tool for recording notes.

Gmail and Google drive - It’s incredible that I can access it from anywhere and can share changes with others. Also, Gmail is the best email client there is. Maybe I need not to go into a detailed description of why.

Any tools you used? Please do share them.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing what you use, I have a few things that I use every day.

I use Dropbox religiously to transfer files to my clients or between computers and it is really great when traveling as well for transfering things between my home computer and laptop. It even works with my iPhone too so it is really handy. It is very easy to get free space too.

I also you Google Drive everyday, mostly for VAnetworking. It is great because you can update documents in real time and for example, for the VAnetworking Bash yesterday, both Tawnya and I could update the same spreadsheet with prize winners and it wouldn't overwrite each others work.

I also started using Asana, which is a project management system, it is free for what I use it for. I started seeing it as a requirement on a bunch of RFPs so decided to google what it was and it was just a project management system. I signed up and now am using it to manage my personal tasks, each of my clients tasks, and even tasks for all my blogs.

I also use the free version of Logmein because I travel a lot and it helps me login to my computer or even my clients computers, to help them figure something out, like setting up a signature in their outlook.

Oh yes and I can't forget Hootsuite! I just love it! I manage tons of social media accounts from my Hootsuite Dashboard and have all my clients using it too.

• Here is a coupon code Hootsuite Pro to get 50% off for 90 days valid until September 30th > HOOTXA90

Hmm so many great tools out there to help make working virtually easier, I should have written this post at the end of the day after I used all the tools cause I know there are more that I use daily but have missed in this post.

• Like 4