Sign in to follow this  
D.Cruz-DNAaltServices@outlook.co

Interested in Becoming a VA

Hi everyone. My name is Diana Cruz and I am very much interested in becoming a VA. Unfortunately I have not been able to download any of the software or programs. Not sure were they are at. I did how ever download the e-book on getting started. I am also using 2 pages in my website as my VA website. I was wondering if that was Okay? and silly me I finally realized were I was suppose to complete my profile and add my webpages at. Maybe that was because some time I don't have enough time to go thru everything.

I do have a question. In regards to applying for the projects and the task that are available I ran across some that you place bid's on. Can Someone explain how I would bid for the project being a Newbie and all?

Also which is the webinar that I would join for the start up of the VA business?

Thanks !

Hi Diana, welcome to VAnetworking! What is the URL to your website?

Which software programs are you referring to?

There is a seminar series that Tawnya puts on in October that may be of interest to you. It is a week long and is great place for new and vertern VAs to learn new things and also network. You can read more about it here: http://VAvirtuosos.com

• Like 1

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Check out our 10 FREE RESOURCES for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Diana:

VA Virtuosos is great. I have one notebook where I keep all my notes from the VA Virtuosos that I have attended. Yes, I have also gone back and looked up something because I remembered that Tawnya had a "class" on that topic.

I would also recommend becoming a VA Insider.