Sign in to follow this  
rmcwentz

Hi from Ashburn, VA

Hi everyone!

After years of seeing information about becoming a VA, I finally opened my own business (specializing in social media)!

This year has been hard - after working at the same company for 14 years, we lost the contract at the location I was working at and I decided to take some time off. I realized I REALLY liked being home (no kids, just 2 dogs and the hubby). Everyone is now spoiled (including me), so it was time to really think about what I could do at home.

I have over 20 years of administrative experiences and about 15 years in social media (dating back to the AOL chat folder days). It's now time to put those years to work for ME and not another company! Introducing Clark Virtual Business Solutions!

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone and the support that I know I will receive in this group.

Ronalyn (Clark) Wentz

Hello Ronalyn and welcome to VAnetworking! Congratulations on launching your new business! :)

Are you attending VAvirtuosos? If you haven't heard of it it is a educational seminar series that Tawnya puts on every Spring and Fall. It is definitely an event you can't miss! It is held over a period of 5 days between October 21st - 25th and you will get access to 20 webinars all focused on how to help you grow your VA business. You can read more about it here: http://VAvirtuosos.com

Hi Ronalyn :) There is no better way to spoil yourself than to work from home for your own business! I spoil myself everyday. I love the fact that I can do what I want, when I want from wherever I want with regards to my business. It's definitely a perk for me working from home :)

I was just talking about this to a friend that works 9-5 and they said they were secretly jealous of me that I can work the way I do virtually and have more freedoms than their corporate job. It made me smile inside and make me feel proud of my my business. The mere fact that someone wants what I have made me feel great ;)