Hi everyone! My name is Corey Ayon, I currently a stay at home mom and have made the commitment to become a VA! I am very excited and motivated to make this choice a success.

I can help with a wide variety of admin support tasks and specialized design needs. I am a graphic designer veteran with a degree in Art and a focus in marketing. I am a published author, seamstress, photographer with an incredible passion and excitement for life.

I can assist with customer support, email management, research, social media, scheduling presentations and email marketing campaigns.

I am incredibly driven to succeed, reliable, trustworthy, detail oriented and discreet.

If anyone has any tips, advice or thoughts on the matter, please let me know! I am excited to start on this journey and looking forward to meeting those along the way!

Hiya Corey and welcome! I look forward to helping you out here with your new start up in any way, so just post your questions :)

It's so exciting to see new VAs starting up. By your post you definitely sound like you have the drive to succeed in this business...Best wishes to you and your success!

Tawnya

vainsiders.jpg

Hi Corey, welcome to VAnetworking! :)

Are you attending VAvirtuosos next week? It is a great place to start to get to know the Virtual Assistant Industry and other VAs as well. You can read more about it here: http://VAvirtuosos.com

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Check out our 10 FREE RESOURCES for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.