taneishaphillips

Hello I am new to the VA World!

Hi everyone! My name is Taneisha Phillips and I am a military veteran and the proud owner of T.N.T. Virtual Assistant Services in Colorado specializing in Admin., Property Mgmt. & Paralegal Services.... I am very new to the virtual assistant world and I can tell you that this is a great forum and website with so much information to gather. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that I appreciate all the wealth of information everyone has put in and I look forward to establishing business and personal relationships. I am so excited to enter into this new chapter in my life. Thanks for taking the journey with me:) When you get time, please visit my website tntvirtualassistantservices.com. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and I do take criticism well.

• Like 1

Welcome to the club Taneisha! This is the best place online to be for VAs. When you get a chance, makesure to check out the VA Insiders club, it's jam-packed with information, training, etc. Well worth the low monthly fee. www.vainsiders.com

• Like 1

Guest Clydene

Hi Taneisha! Welcome! I took a look at your website: looks good! Great header--the colors and contrast sure pull you in! (Okay, I can't help but wonder, with a business name like TNT, what was your MOS in the military? Is the business name and your MOS connected?).

One suggestion about your homepage: My first thought when reading was, "what do you specialize in?". I wonder that a prospective client might look for that info on your homepage? Having that info there can be a bit of a 'lure', if you will, for the visitor to your site, and may encourage him/her to keep on reading. After all, they don't know whether you have the services they require, and they may not take the time to click your services link. Just a thought, but maybe add in, "Administrative, Property Management, and Paralegal Services" under your header, or somewhere near the top of the homepage, so your prospective clients know in a snap what you do.

My two-cents worth. :) Again, welcome! Best wishes as you move forward! (And thank you for your service to our country!).

• Like 1

Hi Taneisha,

Welcome to VA Networking. This community is filled with helpful folks. I echo Clydene's sentiments. Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country!