jenna30

The best way to make money online

You've seen that kind of title everywhere, right? Well, sorry for being blunt, but there is no such thing as the best way to make money online. I've started this thread to help end this kind of questions and spammy answers.

I'd like you to share your views and opinions about various ways to make money online, such as blogging, etc. and to provide n00bs with some quality info. I really hate to see posts like "This is a proven method to make a trillion $ while sleeping", so I hope not to see them in this thread.

So, please share some valuable tips and have a nice day:)

See ya:)

• Like 1

There is no real way to make $$$$ trillions online without putting in hard work with a novel idea. I have seen ads like this and honestly I've been lured in before. Once I took the reality pill I did realize that you could make money blogging or even doing surveys. When did a few surveys there was some value and reward in the monetary format and with some discounts.

Honestly, nothing will take the place of hard work. In the VA industry I expect a return but not right away, it takes planning, networking, skill and work. The rewards will come and it will feel so good because it will be truly earned!!

No SCAMS Here!

• Like 2

The best way to earn online is the blogging. Yes the earnings can be indefinite only after a hard work. All of a sudden no one can be rich. If you have interest in blogging, then try out building a website for blogs. Make the handsome amount of traffic floating in the website and then apply for advertisements to come up in your website. The clickable format help gain you a pretty good amount of money.

I agree! Just like my favorite quote from Albert Einstein "Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work...” as I think it is linked to most of our success. Even if we've found out what we think is 'the best way to make money online', we must still study and focus on the more appropriate strategies. We never really know what strategy is okay for other people, that is not suitable for us. And we still must put lots of efforts to it. Of course you cannot just sent a second rate contents if you're not focusing on the quality of your products first. Then, establish a solid fanbase outside the internet as a first layer foundation. Next, layer it up with the combination of Social Meadia and Search engine optimization which for creating high quality contents including viral videos, clever articles and blogs, etc... and it's not the end of the list yet... I am looking forward to new ideas as well.

• Like 1

I've found the best way to MAKE MONEY ONLINE... is to sell a product or service to people who are trying to MAKE MONEY ONLINE! :)

• Like 2

My book has produced good results for me - but, I didn't write it overnight, and I have to update it annually to keep up with the changes to QB software. I get a good laugh out of the 'get rich quick' schemes that pop up online. As the saying goes, "there's no such thing as a free lunch!"

You've seen that kind of title everywhere, right? Well, sorry for being blunt, but there is no such thing as the best way to make money online. I've started this thread to help end this kind of questions and spammy answers.

I'd like you to share your views and opinions about various ways to make money online, such as blogging, etc. and to provide n00bs with some quality info. I really hate to see posts like "This is a proven method to make a trillion $ while sleeping", so I hope not to see them in this thread.

Hi, i have tried lots of methods to earn money from online like blogging, selling thorugh ebay, resellers, share marketing, posting photos etc...but the most easy and profitable i found to earn money through online is through reselling business, i got an account with Goresellers.com

and started selling webservices and earning enough income.. :)

Hi, i have tried lots of methods to earn money from online like blogging, selling thorugh ebay, resellers, share marketing, posting photos etc...but the most easy and profitable i found to earn money through online is through reselling business, i got an account with Goresellers.com

and started selling webservices and earning enough income.. :)

I'm not sure why folks would use a domain re-seller instead of going straight to the source. Can you give us more information on how this worked for you? Thanks!

I'm a reseller for Hostgator. Basically I can sell their hosting products at any rate I choose thereby making some extra money when I host my client websites. Also, the client gets the benefits of contacting me directly instead of having to go through the Hostgator support area and I deal with them for them. For many of my clients they like the fact that I get it sorted out for them indirectly too and they always only have to be in connection with one person, me ;)

vainsiders.jpg

I'm a reseller for Hostgator. Basically I can sell their hosting products at any rate I choose thereby making some extra money when I host my client websites. Also, the client gets the benefits of contacting me directly instead of having to go through the Hostgator support area and I deal with them for them. For many of my clients they like the fact that I get it sorted out for them indirectly too and they always only have to be in connection with one person, me ;)

Thanks, Tawnya. I've been wondering about this and it's great to hear about the advantages of working with a reseller. I LOVE Hostgator but you're right - going through support can be a real pain. :)

• Like 1

For me, there are a lot of ways to make money online. Like selling products, things and services. So far, I've only tried selling my services and I've landed a full time job online. ;)

• Like 2