Michael Hopwood

A big hello from 'My PA Shropshire'

Hello Everybody

Firstly, what a great website and fantastic resource to all VA's which I found through Google.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Michael Hopwood and my VA service is called 'My PA Shropshire'.

My website url is: http://www.mypashropshire.co.uk

I have been in the VA business only a couple of months, but I have 25 years experience up to that of CEO/Board level.

I offer a VA, freelance PA, secretarial service to all sized businesses, entrepreneurs, charities, business start-ups, rural enterprises and private individuals. My specialty is the ability to offer quite a few extra services, accumulated throughout my career so far and that I will also work from business premises when required within a certain radius. I can also offer advice to new businesses on a host of subjects.

I am from Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom, I am single but in a relationship and have no children.

My hobbies are charity work, reading, DIY and playing my piano... hopefully the cello if I manage to find the time!

Michael

• Like 1

Hello & Welcome, Michael!

Best wishes on your new PA venture. Love that you "have a real passion for helping rural businesses."

Also see that you've worked in the NHS sector. On a related but completely personal note, hubby and I have fallen in love with the BBC series, "Call the Midwife," in which the nurses deliver district care via "The National Health."

Look forward to networking with you here!

• Like 1

Hello Michael, welcome to VAnetworking! :D

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Welcome Michael, you will find awesome resources here that will benefit you every step of the way.

Julian Palmer VA for fashion-focus LadyPreneurs who needs support for your admin & technical tasks! 1f460.png?2764.png❤️

This Fashionista VA can be found here http://julivaglobal.com/

Want to be in a group where the support is always constant from other LadyPreneurs by industry?

I am also sharing my FREE Time-saving tips & 24+ tools for busy Fashionistas in business like yourself bit.ly/24TimeSavingTools

On 1/8/2014 at 4:28 AM, Michael Hopwood said:

Hello Everybody

Firstly, what a great website and fantastic resource to all VA's which I found through Google.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Michael Hopwood and my VA service is called 'My PA Shropshire'.

My website url is: http://www.mypashropshire.co.uk

I have been in the VA business only a couple of months, but I have 25 years experience up to that of CEO/Board level.

piano movers: https://gjmoving.com/services/piano-moving/

I offer a VA, freelance PA, secretarial service to all sized businesses, entrepreneurs, charities, business start-ups, rural enterprises and private individuals. My specialty is the ability to offer quite a few extra services, accumulated throughout my career so far and that I will also work from business premises when required within a certain radius. I can also offer advice to new businesses on a host of subjects.

I am from Shrewsbury, Shropshire, United Kingdom, I am single but in a relationship and have no children.

My hobbies are charity work, reading, DIY and playing my piano... hopefully the cello if I manage to find the time!

Michael

I love playing the piano!