Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

WANTED: Virtual Assistants to Speak at Online Conference

It's that time of the year again as we scout the Internet for warm and bright Virtual Assistants to speak at our online conference (VAVS9) held the week of March 24th, 2014.

We are looking for YOU!!!

SUBMIT YOUR TOPIC TODAY AT:

What is VAVS?

VAVS is the online conference every Virtual Assistant (VA) can’t wait to attend and learn new business strategies via their business colleagues >> Virtual Assistants that have been there and are doing it successfully!

VAVS is hosted by Tawnya Sutherland, founder of the largest social network for Virtual Assistants online since 2003, VAnetworking.com. This VAVS series sells out each and every time we hold it twice a year!

We are looking for some sharing Virtual Assistants who’d like to bestow their business experiences/skills/niches to help other VAs achieve success quickly via the experience of their peers. Virtual Assistants from around the world love to learn from their business colleagues and this is always a sell-out event!

>>> No speaking experience necessary! <<<

Don’t be scared, it’s FUN and everyone attends not to hear a perfected speech but to hear what you know about being a Virtual Assistant that they don’t.

Here's a one hour training video to "Learn How to Public Speak as a Virtual Assistant" at my YouTube channel:

If you are trying to figure out what topic to speak on think to yourself, what do I have to share? What do I love doing in my business? What have I went through and figured out in my business that may help another VA?

And its not just the veteran VAs who know the ins/outs of being a Virtual Assistant we are looking for we also want brand new VAs speaking at our event because we know even newbies have something to teach VAs like:

- How to Get Your First Client

- Juggling Your Schedule Working From Home as a Mother

- Educating Clients on How to Utilize the Services of a VA

- The Top 5 Software Programs You Need to Learn as a VA

- How to Turn Your Facebook from Personal to Business Success

- The topics are endless!!!

If you’ve got something to tell/teach your business VA colleagues to help with their business success, why not step up to the podium and share with us?

Still a bit shy to speak? Drop me a call at 604-542-9664 to talk about your topic and I'll light a fire of confidence into you to help you share your knowledge with us!

If you’ve ever been thinking about speaking as a side line income this is a great way to test the waters behind a computer screen via a webinar scenario. Or maybe you just want to share your knowledge of your VA business success with other VAs to make you feel all gooey good inside.

It always feels wonderful to give, so GIVE it a TRY!

BONUS: If you are kind enough to speak with us we will give you a ticket to our event valued at $97. Plus you'll receive tons of attention to your business as Tawnya markets the event worldwide.

SUBMIT YOUR TOPIC TODAY AT:

For whatever your reason, we hope you take this opportunity to strut your stuff and speak to your business colleagues on a subject we all love, virtual assistance.

Deadline for applications is Monday, January 27th, 2014. Just fill out our short application on our website to see if your topic is accepted. Once accepted we will let you know of other details we require from you:

NOTE: Last series we got over 90 applications so don't wait to the last minute to apply as we take into consideration the ones that come across our desk first and foremost. If you know the topic you want to speak on then fill out the form to see if its one we'd like to share with our audience and then we'll go from there. Just make sure you fill out the form today before you forget!

No IFs, ANDs or BUTs, the deadline is January 27th to receive your application to be considered as a speaker for VAVS9. The speaker slots will fill up quickly so please respond on time if interested.

Prerequisites: Any new, present or former Virtual Assistant may apply. Our tagline after all is: From one Virtual Assistant to another...

Can’t wait to hear from all of you fabulous VAs out there ready to share your knowledge with your business colleagues!

To Your Virtual $uccess,

Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS

Founder of The Leading Virtual Assistant Networking Forum Since 2003