Sign in to follow this  

Infusionsoft Issues

Does anyone have recommendations. My client is questioning if she made the right choice to purchase Infusionsoft or is there an easier tool. Her staff members say that it's complicated. Is there just a learning curve, then it's great or is there a better/cheaper tool. She isn't doing a ton of internet marketing or selling products, mostly webinars. Also, she said there have been many glitches. Has anyone else had issues with it. It may be that the persons using it just aren't tech savvy, which is very likely in this case.

Thank you!

I looked into it to switch from 1SC but found it to be awkward to work with. I also found it had many limitations with regards to affiliate usability. So still using 1SC as I've not found anything better than it yet and its far from perfect.

Hi Bethberry,

I've worked with Infusionsoft for 15 months and I love it! I have 3 clients who use it in various ways. There is definitely a learning curve but it's such a great package.

Please tell me more...I can go on and on but I want to share my thoughts that can help you with your client.

Jan

• Like 1

Hi Ladies,

I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd just jump in anyway. I work with Infusionsoft extensively and yes, it's not the right fit for everyone and there is a significant learning curve. I'm very interested in helping Virtual Assistants increase their value to clients by being able to offer Infusionsoft services that help their clients get the most out of their investment. I'm noodling with the idea of starting a Google Hangout Coffee Klatch for Virtual Assistants to talk about Infusionsoft - anything goes, ask questions, talk solutions, share stories. Leave a response here if you'd be interested in participating. It'll be all about sharing, absolutely non completive. Just another vehicle to help get us all closer to out goals. Let me know what you think.