Software for creating infographics

I tried to use infographic sites that are for free like

canva

infogr.am

piktochart

but in the long run I seek more resources and design so I have to use other application like Photoshop and illustrator. This gives me more resources and additional tools to come up with fresh designs

• Like 1

Most of the tools are based on picking a template and adding elements using drag-and-drop. They are very easy to use. Most popular one is definitely Piktochart which boosts with weekly updated library of templates. It allows you to create infographics, posters, presentations and reports. Another very popular one is Infogr.am, which has over 3 million infographics created. With this tool, you can create interactive infographics. It asks for a bit more skill but nothing that you can’t learn in a day or so. Vengage is very similar, start by picking a template and customize it with adding icons, charts, changing fonts, etc. You can also create other types of data visualization, not only infographics. One of the newer tools, Canva, allows you to upload your own images, or use their stock ones which can be free or paid for but never more than $1. This site is also great for creating images for social media. Last one I can recommend is Easel.ly, works in the same way as all others, with drag-and-drop.