Denise O

Telephone Service

For those of you who provide telephone service, I would be interested in knowing how this is done.

If you are providing telephone service for more than one client at the same time, how do you know which client is calling? If one client puts all his calls forwarded to your business line, does it indicate on your phone display that this call is coming from a call forwarding line and does it show you the client's number. Just curious to know and want to be prepared in case I am ever asked to do this for a client.

Thanks for your help.

Denise

• Like 1

Both attorneys I do work for use my business line as there own, so to speak and sometimes the one attorney will forward his phone to me for a specific period of time during the day. I answer the phone with my name (Kathy) so there is no confusion and since I have been working with both of them for so long, I am familiar with their clients and their clients' phone numbers (call ID), the cases, etc..

When I do eventually add another attorney or other business professional into the mix, I will still answer the phone with my name and just go from there.

• Like 1

Guest Casheh

Good question! How do you get this service? I have a potential client that I know this would be a great benefit for her. Is this a software on the computer or the phone? Land line or cell phone? Any info is good since I dont know much about this service.

Thanks Tawnya and Kathy for your response.

I will use the call forwarding option as you mentioned and Kathy I like the idea of using first name so as not to confuse the clients.

Kind regards,

Denise

• Like 1