Sign in to follow this  
kimmer

Social Media Exchange-Social Signals

Hi All!

I've created a new site http://www.socialfastrax.com

Now....I got the idea from using these types of exchange sites myself, in the persuit of Social Promotion and Traffic for myself and clients. I was using social exchange sites by sharing others content, which in turn I gained points and was able to promote my own stuff.....I have also bought coins or points at these sites because it gives you the opportunity to be first for others to share and a higher cpc..... I gained a lot of traffic and promotions doing this! Which made my clients VERY happy and has kept them coming back!

So, I got thinking, well if I'm purchasing from these sites...must be lots of others doing the same..so I built my own exchange site..by the by, I think it looks awesome, I put alot of work into it! Working now on getting members.... may seem small but have got 24 new members in only a couple days..so far!

Any-hoo..to make a long story short....thought I'd offer VA's here, 500 free coins to sign up!

You automatically get 50 free coins when you register, but with this coupon code>> VA-500

You'd get 550..to get you started in promoting any links, like....twitter followers, facebook likes, google +s, website traffic,youtube subscribers/views/likes,linkedin,pinterest,twitter,stumbleupon and soundcloud.

So if any one is interested, please sign up and take a look around.... it really will help you promote and get traffic! All real likeminded folks..NO BOTS or other shady stuff, I've seen others doing on similar sites!

any questions...ask away!

http://www.socialfastrax.com

ps.make sure you take a look at the video I made on the home page....it's awesome....lol

Thanks

Kim

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing Kim and congratulations on the new launch!

I will sign up now and look around later when I get some time. :)

I've always thought about signing up to some of those sites but never got around to it.

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

I didn't see a spot to enter the coupon VA-500, also the website just keep loading when I tried to register. Not sure if it is my mac or not. Will try again later on. :)

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

It's great to get new followers on the social networks (because they want to follow you not because they are paid to follow you) but if these followers are just fly by nights who aren't engaging with you they will never convert anyhow so no need to have them as followers. My point being, having thousands of followers is only good if they are engaging with you in conversation. Just saying I have one million followers doesn't mean a thing anymore as you can buy followers on sites like Fiverr etc. It's more important to be engaging with a small number of followers that converts well for you.
I don't belong to any blog exchanges or social networking rings only because this can be seen by Google as spammy and may affect your rankings in the search engines. In fact Matt Cutts was just talking the other day about comment spam in blog posts.
Also read Google Guidelines which talks about Quality Links where link schemes is a definite NO-NO:

Avoid the following techniques:

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg