Hello Everyone! This looks like a great community. My name is Patricia Marcero and I was given about 18 months notice that the corporate office I worked at was going to close. Since the main office is in NH, not practical to make that move from SoCal. Although I have 25+ years administrative and other support in the corporate world, decided I didn't want to go that route anymore. After much research, found the VA world and my daughter and I decided this would be a great career for us moving forward. So we just went 'live' 2 weeks ago with our business, Borderless Administrative Services LLC, and am excited to see what the future holds! We will be starting with general administrative support and adding other services as we go. My daughter already works from home and will be continuing with that job until we get so crazy busy that she can quit that job (Thinking positive here :kicking: )

I'm looking forward to discovering all the great information on this site and getting to know more of you!

https://www.borderlessadministrativeservices.com/

@@borderlessas

• Like 1

Hello Patricia and Welcome!

From the background you listed I am sure you will have lots to contribute, and I am looking forward to getting to know you! Wishing you and your daughter great success.

Sue

Tidy Tallies

PS love the business name!

• Like 2

Welcome! You and your daughter definitely have a great start with her already working from home! Figuring out how to do that can be pretty daunting, at first. I know you'll do well but let us know how we can help. :)

• Like 2