Sign in to follow this  
Guest naeliz06

Hello from Michigan!

Guest naeliz06

I am married to my highschool sweetheart, 8 years in August. We live in the Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA) Area. I a SAHM of six wonderful blessings. They are dd almost 7, ds 5, ds 4, dd almost 3, ds 15 months, dd 6 weeks old.

I sell Thirty One some (but don't like pressuring others to buy), nanny a little boy four hours a day three to four days a week, homeschool, and virtually assist a company my Girlfriend owns called Minecraft Homeschool. Previous to bring able to stay home I was in a Nursing Management position.
I am a Nurse with more than 15 years of vast administrative experience. I have run from home telehealth monitoring, and many virtual administrative assistant tasks. Honest, organized, detail-oriented, dependable, trustworthy.
I have worked for multiple Health Care Organizations doing many tasks; some including scheduling, ICD-9 Coding, intake coordination, telehealth monitoring, and documentation verification. Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, Kronos, PowerChart, data entry, scheduling, and much more.
I am looking to add one or two other jobs to my virtual assisting to help supplement my husbands income while he is in Grad school. He has his BSN and works for a large hospital in our area. He does very well, but with lots of growing kids comes growing grocery costs, etc.
I look forward to gaining knowledge here. Thanks!

Hi!

I'm a new general VA in Virginia (USA) and just starting my business. I relate to your post because I homeschooled our daughter, now 22; she graduated a couple of years ago. We loved it, and I can see that you have your hands full! I hope you find the extra work you're looking for.

Blessings to you,

Irene Chambers

It's About Time Virtual Assistance

Hi!

I'm a new general VA in Virginia (USA) and just starting my business. I relate to your post because I homeschooled our daughter, now 22; she graduated a couple of years ago. We loved it, and I can see that you have your hands full! I hope you find the extra work you're looking for.

Blessings to you,

Irene Chambers

It's About Time Virtual Assistance

Hi Irene, welcome to VAnetworking! Feel free to start a new thread with an introductory so we can all get to know you. :)