Hi my name is Jill Hurley and I am the owner of Essentially Jill. We opened our doors in July of 2014, but I have been working as a professional Executive and Administrative Assistant for the last 20 years. My expertise is in website and social media management, but I also work for several clients doing online research, bookkeeping, and so much more.

I specialize in assisting businesses that are just starting out. If you or your friend is taking the plunge to step out and become an entrepreneur, then I can come along side and champion you along in the process. I can help take care of things that will help create an immediate legitimacy for your brand. It is incredibly easy in today's world to have business cards, websites, stationary, embroidered shirts, car magnets, and so much more. I love to strategize and consult in the process as you dream starting a new business.

I work out of Lubbock's Premier Co-Working space, Tumbleco, located at 2407 20th St. This gives me turn-key access to board rooms and meeting spaces where I can bring clients as they plan their building.

If you are brand new and just starting out or if you have been established for many years, I would love to join your team. I look forward to hearing from you soon. You can reach me at 806-831-2919.

Hi Jill and welcome! Hope you find this network a home for you to ask questions and share with others.

Cool that you work across from a place where you can meet with your clients, how convenient!

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum valuable to you :)