Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Online Appointment Scheduler Poll - What do you use?

What online appointment scheduler do you use?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm looking for an appointment calendar for my website so that clients can book consults, coaching calls and media interviews with me. If you have a moment please take my poll on what system you use. If other, please state what it is in the thread here.

I'd like it to have these options:

1. Handy buttons to add to my website so clients can click and book appointment.

2. Ability for client once they book their appointment to add to their Google calendar (or Outlook).

3. Email confirmation of booking. Bonus if it sends out a reminder the day before of their appointment.

4. I'd like to be able to add different service booking blocks to it for example they could choose 1 hour coaching, 15 min free consult, etc.

5. It needs to have a referral/affiliate program because once I love using a product I will promote it.

6. Syncs to my ipad/iphone with an app of sorts.

Most of all it needs to be SIMPLE for the client to book an appointment from my website.

I'd love to hear what you are using and the benefits/features you love about it if you would kindly share. I'm researching a bunch of them and will let you know my thoughts about some of them as I research them. Maybe you know of a new one I've not listed in the poll?

Looking forward to hearing others experiences.

Hi Tawnya, Thanks for the vote opportunity. I intend to get to using some form or system and your list really helps know what is out there. I should also note I've had my eye on this WP plugin for some time http://www.birchpress.com/pricingthe free version is too limited for me.

I really didn't know what to look for in a scheduler.

PS There is an affiliate program for this as well ;)

• Like 1