I wanted to introduce myself. I am the owner of JVA60, which is a virtual assistant service. I have been working for the education and State Government for over 25 years. Earlier this year my husband passed away and I have been thinking about having a business of my own so that I could spend more time with family and friends. So I decided that now was the time and what better way to use the skills I have gained over the years, besides I love creating and being an important part of business and helping it to grow.

I am at the inital part of the business which is planning and coming up with rates. I have worked for others, such as creating programs, flyers, consulting and business packages.

I live in Atlanta, GA and have 3 grown children and I am more than ready to jump on somethings on my own. So I will be popping in and asking for help in the success and growth of my business. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this network.

• Like 1

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine how you feel.

Having a business can be a good chance to acquire more time, but the irony is that it takes time to get to the point where you save time. Still, the benefits on not having to travel to work and the flexibility to work your own hours are worth it.

Just as a thought, it is possible you could help those businesses come up with some visual concept and have the production of the material outsourced to vistaprint etc. This is for the services you provide with the creatives such as flyers. I also believe Tawnya has access to a card sending service. I'm not sure if that is useful but hopefully she'll be able to chime in :)

Let us know how you go packaging your services. This is something I am also working on and I've done some competitive research.

And welcome to vanetworking!

• Like 2

Website Design and Digital Marketing Consultations

Feeling tired from trading all your time for money online? Try adding additional sources of leveraged income to your business. Find out how by clicking here.

Hello and welcome to VAnetworking! I'm sorry to hear about the recent passing of your husband.

• Like 1

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Check out our 10 FREE RESOURCES for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Welcome to our network and so cool to see you starting this new adventure in your life. Any questions you have along the way just ask us :)

Your late husband I'm sure would be very excited for you and is no doubt smiling down at you knowing you'll be successful at this new venture.

Hang in there through the good and the bad days as it is worth it! Know that we are here for you with a supportive ear anytime you need same.

Looking forward to getting to know you more through your participation here :)

• Like 1

Tawnya Sutherland, Founder & Market Leader of VAs Since 2003

Check out all the FREE RESOURCES and training videos we have available for Virtual Assistants plus DOWNLOAD our Virtual Assistant Start Up Checklist!

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.

Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)