I say new because I have yet to get my business started but working hard to do so now. I have a domain name, website I am currently working on, and business email all from GoDaddy. I am from Thomaston Ga and looking for any advice anyone may be able to give. I am ready to work home full time and hopefully soon as possible. I have more than enough administrative skills and customer service just need the opportunity now.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to our network. Please feel free to share your name so we can get to know you on a more personal basis. Have a look around at the different forums here as there is a ton of valuable support and advice to help you roll out your business and get new clients.

Great you are thinking about doing a Facebook business page as it shows credibility alongside having your website up and online.

Any questions just ask us :)

• Like 1

I'm sorry. My name is Felicia Trammell, married for 6 years now and we share a 8 year old son together. I have completed my website while looking for your advice if you see any additions need to be made www.trammellvasolutions.com. My Facebook business page is www.facebook.com/TrammellVASolutions

• Like 3

Welcome Felicia ,

You've joined a great VAnetworking.com group with lots of resources and assistance available for just about anything.. Just ask, there are newby VA's to long established VA's with a multitude of skill set tto help you .

• Like 1