Hello Everyone,

I am so happy that there is a network here for Virtual Assistants. With that said I am Julian, preferably called Juli, a 30 year old from Jamaica. I have just started to do Virtual Assisting on two online platforms for Virtual Assistants (No I don't have a website as yet) I have a level II certification in Data Entry Operations and I am planning on studying some more in this field in the near future.

On a more personal note I am not married or have any kids. I am a christian and so most of my activities includes volunteering in church activities, going to the beach and watching movies and most importantly spending quality time with my immediate family.

I heard about this VA network from joining the VA group in LinkedIn. I look forward to your welcomes and thank you for having a platform like this one where we can network.

Have yourself a good "ROCK" day.

• Like 1

Welcome Juli ,

Great having you hear in the VAnetworking.com Group, there are alot of free and small fee resources in the group as well as everyone is gret at helping one another!

Looking forward to hearing more about your growing business!

Teri

Hi Juli and welcome! Did you call me over the holidays about learning more about becoming a VA? I just got back into the office today and there was a message on my machine from someone from Jamaica but the message was broken up so couldn't make it out. Was that you?

Anyhow, if it was glad you found your way in here and I look forward to helping and supporting you in your new venture through our forum here.