Sign in to follow this  

Hello From Bright Ideas

:) Hello, my name is Sandra Holden, my company is called Bright Ideas and in September I will be coming to my one year anniversary of my home-base business.

The services I provide vary. I am an Associate Quickbooks Advisor, and have been working with Quickbooks for 8 years or so. I currently use QB Pro 2003. I like the mundane jobs. Im kind-of like a "work horse" and enjoy the process of just spending hours typing someone's reports or letters or entering receipts. I also like to use my imagination and thrill at the opportunity to design a brochure or business card or flyer. And I love learning new computer software programs. Currently the programs I work with are Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, and Access (but learning this one)), also I have QB Pro 2003, Quicken 2002, Publisher Deluxe, PC Anywhere, pdf995, and I have tons of Photo Editing and Music Editing programs which I am currently playing with and learning to use.

If success were measured strictly by earnings, I would have to say I am not very successful in this business yet; but, fortunately I am measuring my success by the ability to contribute to the family finances, while still being at home and available to the family. Like Tawnya, I was a single mom until a year and a half ago, I had to work full-time and couldnt affort to take risks. Now that Im married, this is my time to be a stay at home mom, or to take risks, or go back to work if I choose. I now have options and am working to have the best of both worlds. That measures to "Very Successful" in my books.

My hobbies include playing on the computer, reading, and cycling. Each year my family participates in the MS 150 Bike tour, and this year my husband and I are trying the MS Mountain Bike tour ( We are suckers for punishment).

I look forward to sharing posts on this forum, and to meeting all of you. If there is ever anything I can assist with, you can be sure that I will.

Sandra Holden

www.brightideas2002.com

Your Neighbourhood Virtual Administrator

Proud Member of CVA Success

I ride in the MS Society Mountain Bike Tour, www.mssociety.ca

Contact me to support the MS Society

Guest Anna

Congrats on the upcoming 1 year anniversary!

Does the MSTour have a website? I would love to look at it, sounds interesting.