Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! My name is Patrick Conlin, and I'm just starting out in the VA profession on the advice of my occupational therapist. I'm a retired military veteran dealing with a disability which restricts me from working outside the home. I thought it might be prudent to bring to other veterans, an opportunity to participate in this type of career and (or) to use the services to help them with resumes, spread sheets, etc. Am I heading in the right direction with this idea?

Your attention in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Respectfully yours,

K.J.Patrick Conlin, CD.

kjpconlin@shaw.ca

• Like 2

Patrick, I think this is a fabulous idea! Virtual Assistance is a great opportunity for many folks - including and especially those who have a disability that prevents them from working outside the home. Also, part of my business is working with individuals, particularly seniors and persons with disabilities, in a variety of areas! Good luck to you and your comrades! Betty Danis

• Like 1

Welcome, Patrick! My son did two tours in Iraq and fortunately is not limited to working from home. BUT! I know there are a lot of veterans that need the flexibility of working from home, and working with someone who has 'been there, done that' in the military and better understands the various complications that this experience brought to them. Let me know how I can help you. :)

• Like 1

Hi Patrick,

Congratulations on making a fruitful decision to be your own boss and business owner. The work you provide is in high demand and I look forward to hearing more about your services.

I work with a VA who is also handicapped and she works solely with handicapped business owners. She is quite successful.

You are in the right direction by stopping here for support. We are a great group of entrepreneurs always willing to help.

Best to you!

Janine

• Like 1