Sign in to follow this  
subcontracting

Accountability Group Or Partner

Does the VAinsider club have a current group that meets to keep one another on track? My timezone is central and I work outside the home as well. That makes it difficult at times to meet. I'm interested in joining if that is a current program in the club.

Hi, VA Networking sure does! In fact, there is a group coaching on this week I believe. I get heaps of value from these accountability calls and Tawnya encourages members to bring a mic and speak. We also share resources to help one another and post in a members only forum to refer to regarding accountability.

The calls are 1pm which I think is Vancouver time. I'm from Australia in Brisbane and its on at 6am in the morning. Although I think daylight saving occurs soon which may push it back or forward (not sure) :D

There is a lot more value to the membership than just the accountability. But I think this aspect alone will be worth it for you.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

If you can't make the calls there is also the "Accountability Forum" for the VAinsider Members as well where we help each other stay on track. :)

You might even be able to connect with another VAinsider Member and become accountability partners. :)

• Like 1

Yes accountability is one of the important benefits of joining our VAinsiders Club.. Not to mention all the other training you receive inside plus our job board. The accountability webinars are recorded too plus we each have accountability threads constantly on the go inside our private member area. Hope you'll join us :)

• Like 1

Collette so looking forward to you joining us! It's similar to my coaching but on steroids because you get even more input from all the other VAinsiders. It so rocks, you'll love it :) When's your birthday? Hope its an awesome day for you :)

Collette, Just thinking there is a good deal right now where you can get VAinsiders.com plus Gold Ticket to VAvirtuosos.com right now for $333. I've yet to announce it but its on the website here (Diamond Ticket)

All of our VAvirtuosos.com recordings go into our VAinsider Vault and there are probably over 400 one hour trainings in there now. It's like a library/encyclopedia of knowledge (forget who said that think it was Irene)