A few years back while I was doing my part-time subcontracting business a mentor told me it a round about way it wasn't successful. I felt like she was looking at numbers only. I admit, I could probably be doing more but guess what? Since I've been providing these services part-time I'm able to take my family this winter to Disney world. I'm pretty pumped. It's neat to show the kids small goals can be accomplished you don't have to eat the elephant first. Take things slow.

For those of you multi-VAs providing the work, good for you. Look what a difference you're making. I need more content for my blog so is this a topic I should journal? Is that boring and OK to have a personal side of things on my blog?

• Like 2

I agree, with Emily, hope you enjoy your trip!

Julian Palmer VA for fashion-focus LadyPreneurs who needs support for your admin & technical tasks! 1f460.png?2764.png❤️

This Fashionista VA can be found here http://julivaglobal.com/

Want to be in a group where the support is always constant from other LadyPreneurs by industry?

I am also sharing my FREE Time-saving tips & 24+ tools for busy Fashionistas in business like yourself bit.ly/24TimeSavingTools

I agree with Emily! Getting personal with your peeps will make them know you more thereby trust you. We all seem to buy more from people we trust. Share with them your success of taking your kids to Disney World as that is very inspiring :)

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg

I think it's a great idea to blog about it your trip. You worked hard and were able to save to take your family on vacation, it may be inspiring to some other business owners. You may even be able to throw some tips in there of how you managed business related things while you were on vacation.

• Like 1

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

I think that will be a great idea. As a new va, I would love to hear your story. Its inspiring that you were able to you reach your goal.

• Like 1