Sign in to follow this  
Geneonapc1

New VA in Charlotte, NC

Hi!

I hope all is well. I have been an Office Manager at UPS for 18 years and I am absolutely looking for a change. I was searching for something different so I could possibly be a stay at home mom. So one evening making a long story short, I was online and find out about Virtual businesses. I was so HAPPY. So now I am looking to learn more Niches. I'm crafted with pretty much all of the administration work: typing, emails, correspondence, filing, word etc... I need a special Niche though. So that is what I am working on. I loved these free webinars that are on YouTube. I'm looking forward to learning so many different things. That's why my husband and I came up with the name Wish Master VA. I want to be able to grant any wish that is asked.

Wish Master VA

• Like 2

Hi, welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place. You will find a ton of resources are available that will help you in starting and running your new business! If you haven't already, you may want to sign up for our next free webinar. I'm sure it will be helpful to you.

Love the name and slogan, it's very catchy. As Mark mentioned, I would definitely register the domain asap.

As for your niche, if you can determine what you are passionate about that help in finding your niche.

• Like 1

WELCOME!! I lived in Charlotte for 15 years (University Area near Harris Blvd). My adopted home town is Pamlico, which is on the coast, 30 miles southeast of New Bern down 55. I have lived in St Louis for 2-1/2 years to care for my mother-in-law. I so miss the South.

• Like 2