Tawnya Sutherland

Black Friday Offers for Virtual Assistants...Please Add Your Deals&#33

There are a bunch of Black Friday Offers going around on the net so let's post whatever we see here... I will start as of TODAY...

AND STARTING TODAY until November 30th at midnight (PST) here's my exclusive BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS...

DEAL #1:

Order a One Year Membership VAinsider's Club ($333) and you'll ALSO get the following extras...

• 20 video replays of speaker presentations at #VAVS I held last week (View Bonus - Value $97)
  • My Virtual Assistant Outsourcing Package (View Bonus - Value $97)
  • One Hour Private VA Group Coaching session (with me) on December 8th at 1pm PST (Priceless!)

You'll SAVE $194+ Just CLICK HERE to order

The VAinsider yearly membership should be a required overhead cost for every Virtual Assistant no matter how many years you've been in business. Why? If the busy job board alone isn't reason enough then the unbelievable training resources inside for your business growth are (business templates, 400+ training videos, system sheets, ebooks, monthly training webinars, group coaching & more). Training that will keep you on top of our ever changing and growing VA industry.

Still unsure? Watch this one hour webinar to learn about all the many training resources we have for you as a VAinsider.

DEAL #2: Get $250 OFF

Virtual Assistant Career (VAC) Program

BRAND NEW? Start your own profitable home-based Virtual Assistant Business, easily and quickly from the comforts of your home office. This 30 day online module course includes exercises, templates, contracts, ebook resources, system sheets and video training to walk you through the start up of your new service based business. Just login and start learning how to build your business with the easy step-by-step modules that will have your business on the fast track in record time. It even includes your website design, hosting, domain name, business plan, private mastermind forum, 1-on-1 coaching with me (Tawnya Sutherland) PLUS includes a 1 year membership to the VAinsiders Club.

Visit the website to Download my FR-EE VA Startup Checklist and Module 2 of the VAC to have a peek inside my globally proven, acclaimed Virtual Assistant Startup System.

CLICK HERE to check it out! Get $250 OFF using coupon code: BLACK250

(Offers not available on monthly or payment plans)

Both of my OFFERS START NOW and end Monday the 30th at 11:59PM (UTC - 7)

Have fun shopping this week! Don't forget to tell me all about the sales you find by posting them below! That way we can all share in one handy place, thanks!

• Like 1

Get your Black Friday deal on web hosting services with Bluehost for as low as $3.25/mo from Friday, November 27th (12am MT) to Monday, November 30th (12am MT).

• Like 1

Need new products to sell or a freebie giveaway/enticer for your newsletter signup or website?

Check out these 6 products (with PLR rights) ready to put your brand on them. Have 6 new products ready to sell or give away to your target market.

CLICK HERE

This offer ends Friday at midnight!

Hostgator - CLICK HERE To VISIT THEIR SITE

Below are offer details for our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales all weekend:

• Sale Details: 65% off all new Hosting plus $5.99 .com & .net Domains
  • Coupon Code: BF2015
  • Sale Starts: Friday, November 27th at 12am CST
  • Sale Ends: Friday, November 27th at 11:59pm CST

• Coupon Code: SMB2015
  • Sale Starts: Saturday, November 28th at 12am CST
  • Sale Ends: Saturday, November 28th at 11:59pm CST

• Coupon Code: SUN2015
  • Sale Starts: Sunday, November 29th at 12am CST
  • Sale Ends: Sunday, November 29th at 11:59pm CST

• Coupon Code: CM2015
  • Sale Starts: Monday, November 30th at 12am CST
  • Sale Ends: Monday, November 30th at 11:59pm CST

Shop around here and use the code 'BFCM50' at check out to knock a full 50% off your order!

Use the code as many times as you like on products like:

Image Monthly $7/Month Subscription
Content creators need to know how to best use images to make their content look fantastic and this monthly digital newsletter is packed with DIY how to help plus BONUS Royalty Free Stock Images you can use.

Stretch Yourself Challenge $67

My go to Content Marketing Projects spelled out in step by step fashion. Pick one and stretch yourself out of your comfort zone! Available now as a Self Study course with forum support.

Learn aMember Fast $147
Amember is powerful software that can also be used to sell individual products, coaching programs and more. (It’s what I use to run my business here at Solo Smarts.)

Little Monthly Payments $97
Micro-Continuity Programs give you the chance to leverage your work into ever increasing profits as you build up your subscriber base. My course helps you brainstorm and identify a great low cost membership program for your market.

Rapid Report Club $47
Learn the power of small reports for building up your list and your offer funnel. I guide you through creating three small reports in three months. One to give away, one to sell and one to publish on Kindle.

Smart Curation Skills $39
Curation Is A Potent Traffic, Content & Relationship Building Strategy! I’ve found three ways to approach it that have been bringing me quality results and I’ll show you real examples of what I’m doing in all areas.

Personality Types in Business $27
Want to make smarter business decisions? I’ve got a sure fire way to equip you for it and that’s knowing your Personality Type. When you know yourself better and know how your personality mixes and blends with others, you make better decisions about your business.

Landing Page Smarts $27
You can easily create your own low-tech Landing Pages and this resource shows you how.

Small Market Surveys $27
The better you can know your market, the easier you’ll find it to create great content and products to offer!

Offering Open Phones $27

Need to find new clients? Want to connect to more of the people in your circle? Open Phones is a fun and easy way to make it happen.

List Building Round Table $27
How would you like to spend most of a day hanging out with some of the smartest internet marketers with one hot topic on the agenda? I put together an amazing List Building Round Table: Susanne Myers, David Perdew, Nicole Dean and Lain Ehmann.

Round Table Influence (Small Report) $7
I’ve discovered a new podcast format that makes content creation exciting again and has the added benefit of fostering great new relationships within your niche.

Attract Awesome Podcast Guests (Small Report) $7
One common objection I hear from those who haven’t started a podcast is this: ”What if I can’t get any good guests?’ What if I could settle your fears on that? Would you go ahead and start that podcast?

Get 80% OFF This Course:

Big Tree Income $497

(The Business Building How To Course I Want EVERYONE To Have!)
I discovered it’s smart to sink your roots deep into one community, get to know it well and find ways to meet their needs, one after another. Do this right and you’ll be growing multiple streams of income – branches of Big Tree Income!

GO HERE (no coupon required)

Video Marketing Superstar Mega Pack is on for a low. low $27 until midnight Friday

Here’s what’s included in the pack:

• 5 reports with ecover sets - including a beginner's guide, video editing, equipment/software, real case studies and advanced strategies.
  • 2 detailed checklists
  • Video planning cheat
  • YouTube feature cheat sheet
  • 2 slide shows
  • 20 social media graphics

PLUS you get a $25 credit to use on other PLR at Alice's site!

So you really are getting this for only $2!

GET IT HERE

(Note: Alice made a typo in her email out to her list saying it was $2 instead of $27 so she is honouring that typo by giving us a $25 credit) YAY!

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.