Tawnya Sutherland

Virtual Assistant FR-EEBIES for You Plus More BLACK Friday Sales - Don

I'm envious of those of many of you now in a turkey coma after eating your Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey is my most favorite meal of all time! Mmmmmmhhhh! Ok I need to quit dreaming about turkey late at night as last time I did I actually went to grocer at 10pm brought one home and then stayed up till 4am cooking it just to have a turkey and dressing sandwich. ;)

So Instead of eating turkey, I've been surfing the web looking at the Black Friday specials and also coming across a few good freebie finds so thought I'd share with my group as I know you guys love the fr-eebies too ;)

The first one is a FR-EE google doc that I use all the time when I'm creating graphics for my Facebook page or newsfeed. It's a Social Media Image Cheat Sheet so I always know what the up-to-date dimensions should be for any social media image I want to create. It's supper cool! (See I'm still thinking about the turkey 'supper cool' = 'super cool' and it's even showing through my late night typos LOL!) Anyhow this doc has up-to-date images sizes for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram and Tumblr. I don't know what I would do without it and so handy to have as a reference when I need to create a social media image for myself or a client.

CLICK HERE to grab it and add to your Google Docs for easy reference whenever you need it.

I also saw that my friend Lynn Terry was telling her network about an awesome resource if you are in the market for some FR-EE stock photos. This website has a few good business pics you may want to use in some of your marketing materials and they won't cost you a dime! The one on the right is an example of one.

CLICK HERE to check them out!

AND don't forget about MY BLACK FRIDAY Sales! I am collecting up any sales/offers I see on products VAs would enjoy inside our #VAforum area. Please pop in and share your BLACK FRIDAY sales with us that you find surfing the net this week. Even cool clothing deals, post them there:

CLICK HERE to SEE all BLACK FRIDAY DEALS so far!

AND from now until November 30th at midnight (PST) here's my EXCLUSIVE BLACK FRIDAY OFFERS...

MY BLACK FRIDAY DEAL #1:

Order a One Year Membership VAinsider's Club ($333) and you'll ALSO get the following extras...

• 20 video replays of speaker presentations at #VAVS I held last week (View Bonus - Value $97)
  • My Virtual Assistant Outsourcing Package (View Bonus - Value $97)
  • One Hour Private Group Coaching session on December 8th at 1pm PST (Priceless!)

You'll SAVE $194+ and you can CLICK here to order

This yearly membership should be a required overhead cost for every Virtual Assistant no matter how many years you've been in business. Why? If the busy job board alone isn't reason enough then the unbelievable training resources inside are priceless (business templates, 400+ training videos, system sheets, ebooks, monthly training webinars and group coaching). Training that will keep you on top of our ever changing and growing industry.

Still unsure? Watch this one hour webinar to learn about all the many training resources we have for you as a VAinsider.

MY BLACK FRIDAY DEAL #2:

Get $250 OFF my Virtual Assistant Career (VAC) Program

Start your own profitable home-based Virtual Assistant Business, easily and quickly from the comforts of your home office. This 30 day online module course includes exercises, templates, contracts, ebook resources, system sheets and video training to walk you through the start up of your new service based business. Just login and start building your business with the easy step-by-step modules that will have your business on the fast track in record time. It even includes your website design, hosting, domain name, business plan, 1-on-1 coaching with Tawnya herself PLUS includes 1 year membership to the VAinsiders Club.

Visit the website to Download Tawnya's FR-EE VA Startup Checklist and Module 2 of the VAC to have a peek inside this globally proven, acclaimed Virtual Assistant Startup System by Tawnya Sutherland, Founder of VAnetworking.com in 2003.

CLICK HERE to grab it Get $250 using coupon code: BLACK250

(n/a on payment plan)

Both of my OFFERS start now and end Monday the 30th at 11:59PM (UTC - 7)

Have fun shopping this week! Don't forget to tell me all about the sales you find by posting them at our #VAforum here that way we can all share in one place, thanks!

To Your Virtual $uccess!

sign.gif

Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS
Founder of VAnetworking.com
*The Market Leader For Virtual Assistants Worldwide*

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.