Sign in to follow this  
Sameera

not so 'Fly on the Wall' :)

Hi everyone,

I've been a fly on the wall here for sometime now but I'm confident and ready to jump in and join conversations.

I have background in medical field (RN), but after the move from US to Canada, I have mostly stayed with kids at home, learning and reeducation self. Long story short is that I have been, for quite sometime now, thinking about starting a homebased online business offering administrative or technical skills to others.

I'm currently taking VA training course; I still have a long way to go though. I want to offer wordpress/blogging services to WAHM who also homeschool. Yes, I do homeschool my kids and I know the stress other moms go through when they have to teach their kids and run their business and home.

Soon I will be launching my website. Currently I am working on LinkedIn profile.

But I wonder if any of you know of any homeschool moms group on LinkedIn?

Thanks,

Sameera

• Like 1

Hi Sameera, Great idea for a va business helping moms with homeschooling, I found this group on Linked-in you might look at.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/694737/profile

Homeschool Moms

ABOUT THIS GROUP

This is a group for mothers who are currently homeschooling, considering homeschooling, or have completed their homeschool journey. We hope to share information and provide each other with moral support.

Also, Jennifer Saarinen Home school mom

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/mom4two

All the best

susanne

Hi Sameera! Welcome and glad you came out of lurk mode as the quickest way to get up and running is to start getting answers to your questions :)

Great niche helping other WAHM that homeschool. I just did a google search for "Homeschool networking groups" and there were numerous resources for areas to network and shout about your services to as well as on linkedin. I'd find a couple and get feeling at home in 1-3 of them offering guidance and help. Soon enough people will be hunting you down to utilize your services once they realize how helpful you are in the groups :)