Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Catching Up Plus Sharing My Contest - WIN a VAinsider Club Membership

If I've seemed distant this past week it is because my Mom and Dad are visiting from Ontario and I've been spending most of my time with them site seeing and hanging out. If you want to follow our time together on Facebook just ask to friend me (send me a short text message to confirm our friendship).

Here's a few resources for your Virtual Assistant business for the month of January ...

1. First is my VA T-Shirt Tagline Contest where you can WIN a one year membership to my highly sought after VAinsider Club plus a T-shirt with your idea on it.

CLICK HERE to ENTER CONTEST

2. Angela Wills has a cool new course out calledTEACH WordPress. She's even given us a coupon code to SAVE 30%: tawnyarocks

CLICK HERE to check out this TEACH WordPress Course

3. Get one on one coaching with Kathy Goughenour, a VA who earned 6-figures annually. Grab her training and 3 great bonuses at 75% off. We love Kathy and highly recommend any of her programs.

CLICK HERE to visit Kathy's coaching program

VAINSIDER'S NOTE: If you are a part of our VAinsider Club please note that since my parents are visiting I'll be rescheduling our VA Training and our Group Coaching as follows with full details inside your member area:

#1 VA TRAINING WEBINAR: Monday, January 25th, 2016, 11AM PST, 2PM EST

TOPIC: Social Media Marketing Strategies

Social networking is one of the best ways to market your business online. It's also one of the easiest ways to pick up new clients to add to your roster in 2016. Tawnya will go over her tips and strategies on how to use social media to your business advantage. From top social media platforms every VA should be using right down to strategic ways to use social media for SEO.

#2. VA GROUP COACHING WEBINAR: Tuesday, January 26th, 2016, 1PM PST

DETAILS: We will be looking at each Virtual Assistant’s accomplishments for the month as well as formulate strategies as a group for any challenges each may be currently facing in their business.

It’s also a social networking evening to JOT down everything on our minds, from introducing new VAinsider Club members to asking questions about our business needs. We guarantee it will be a fun and informative social webinar for all to hang with their peers in the VA industry! Bring your business questions for the month to this coaching session!

Look forward to hanging out with our VAinsiders month end. If you are not a VAinsider yet, learn how you can become one by clicking here.

To Your Virtual $uccess,

Tawnya

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

Virtual Assistant Organization Association

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Click to see your AD here!

Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.