Sign in to follow this  
Tawnya Sutherland

Free Hands on Training

I found this free training site as well but it looks like it is only available in the USA.

www.hplearningcenter.com

Nancy sad.gif

Guest Snoodrey

I live in Saskatoon and have been able to take the Intro and Intermediate Excel courses for free. I am waiting to see when Access is available. If you want...you can take it...we even have people in Europe in our online classes.

Gerry

Guest Snoodrey

Another site that offers free online training is GCF Global Learning out of Georgia. I would check that site out..they might have Office 2003 courses available by now.

Run a google search for them and click the link.

Gerry

I found this free training site as well but it looks like it is only available in the USA.

www.hplearningcenter.com

Nancy sad.gif

One thing to keep in mind, when a company like HP provides an online learned centre, that it's going to be geared towards their products.... For sales people there's a more intense product protal called the HP Info Labs. (on top of learning tools there's sales-centric modules on how to market HP products retail)

So if you want to find out how technology works with HP products, the learning centre is for you... if you have other manuctured tech, this site can confuse you and mess you up as to how technology all works together - as it's not all as generic as we would like it to be. wink.gif

I'm glad it's working for you Nancy, and it's a good resource to start with.

Rob.

Guest Snoodrey

Rob,

These HP courses have become my outlet in terms of online courses...where I found out other information such as how I can now use SkillSoft courses for my studies. I would recommend HP to those who have an interest in basic to Intermediate or advanced interest in the courses available. WHile they do promote HP products...in the end I feel it is my choice whether I want to pursue their products or stick with what I've already found works for me. I don't spend as much time at the HP site because I have my on certification study materials to work with through SkillSoft and with course.com.

Gerry