Sign in to follow this  
S74jst

Are there any other VA's that work for Home Party Consultants

Hello All,

I have decided that my niche is to help Home Party Consultants. I would love to get in touch with other VA's that are in this niche if possible and pick their brain. I'm stuck right now in what to charge. Any help would be awesome,

Thanks

Stephanie

• Like 2

I was going to get into this because I think there's big potential. Charging them would be like any other client unless they want you to personally come to their home or events. Maybe if that you could add an specific time each time it's needed. Or what's your specific charging dilemma?

• Like 1

Awesome niche to get into! There is so much work a VA can do for network marketers. Being a network marketer myself with Jeunesse and SendOutCards I use my VA all the time for admin/marketing support. Followup with client prospects would be a big help for many of your clients as I feel there is a real need to do that so they can in turn build more distributors for their business. As well helping them with marketing on their social networks would be a big asset to them. Great niche and any questions about it just ask because this is a hot exciting topic for me ;)

I would charge your hourly rate for this ($25-$50/hr). Depending on what you are offering them and how knowledged you in the network marketing industry as the sky's the limit being it is a rarity to find people who work specifically with network marketers. You could also set up packages for them. Most needed ones I feel would be follow up packages. You could even build their list for them and use automation (email campaigns) to do a bunch of the followup.

• Like 3

Yes it is a huge money-making niche! Word of mouth is an awesome way to network and many network marketers like myself could really use the help. For example in my Jeunesse anti-aging business I have my VA do stuff like:

1. They do follow up to my initial calls

2. They update my website and the training area I have for my distributors

3. They look after my FB groups and pages plus do all my social networking

4. Send out samples of my products

5. Help with customer service and new signups

6. Train my new distributors

That leaves me the time to develop more relationships with prospects to grow my downline.

Not to mention I am a member of a FB group with 700 other Jeunesse distributors in it and my VA gets work from it as I'm always raving about her. Word of mouth among like minded can get you a ton of business. ;)

• Like 3

Sorry guys, it has been a long time since I have gotten back into this forum. Excellent ideas Tawanya. I still have not gotten myself going yet but I have found a VA in my town who is a VA for MaryKay. Tawanya, I love your list above. Unfortunately, I will have to work during the day so calling will not be an option. I will have to work on learning how to look after their FB groups and pages and I know I need to get into social networking... Ugh so much to learn. I'm basing alot of my Direct Sales from when I sold Passion Parties. Things haven't changed much per my VA friend except sending out email blasts. MK is very hard to get into she told me but thats ok. There are so many more!! Also just a shout out to those looking to build more clients. Get your linkedin accounts fully up and running. I attended a small business class on Linkedin and I was floored about how much more you can do with it. I signed up with Meetup.com for my area. If you can't attend a class, I have found that youtube has plenty of tutorials for free. Thanks again!

• Like 1

You are so right about having your Linkedin profiles up to date, great advice!

AND yes, many MLM network marketing companies out there to work with and here are a few to get you started

They also had this blog post on the top 200 MLM earners you could go after to work for.

Not to mention that Business For Home blog itself, if you could ever get hired by someone like that (or advertise your services on their website), that would be a shoe in too! ;)

Tawnya,

Thanks again for all the info. I have been working hard on getting my website ready as well as listening to many webinars. My niche will be working for at "Home Direct Sales Team leaders as well as MLM companies". (That list is awesome)!

I've signed up with a few VA groups on FB that are fantastic and you learn so much. The administrative side of that original thought in the beginning, "Gee I can do that" won't be enough!

I Just recently changed my retainers to packages, which makes sense. I have also realized from those webinars that I will need some technical experience (thinking word press/email campaigns, etc). This will slow me down, but I want to make sure that I can offer more then just the administrative stuff!

Unfortunately, I will still have to work F/T for a while longer. Hoping that by the end of the year I can get started on a P/T basis (which may be harder to get clients) but I will not give up! It has been a challenge but I am determined to work for myself!

I will keep you posted!

• Like 2

If your in sales you can offer training and support as VA services. Working with Direct sales distributers in the past i offered generating and following up leads to attent at seminars, also sales training. Recently i started as a independent Lifeplus associate.