Sign in to follow this  
Danielle

Military Spouse Virtual Assistants

I launched a new website this last week and Tawnya told me to share it in the forum. :) If you guys don't know already, I'm her daughter...

Anyways it is a website geared towards helping military spouses learn about virtual assistance and start up their own business.

www.MilitaryVirtualAssistants.com

I always have other spouses ask me about my business and they always want to know how they can get started. I decided it would be best to just create an entire website centered around starting up a VA business so I can send people there. :)

I would love to hear your feedback on the site so far. It will be growing along side my own VA business. I plan to share my journey with others, both business and personal.

I've also set up a private forum area for Military Spouses here in the VAnetworking Forum. Head on over to my website to learn how to be part of it.

Thanks for all the wonderful support I've received so far!

• Like 5

Danielle,

I LOVE your website and your mission. Thank you for taking care of our military families. I e-mailed you today through your website so this may be a duplicate message.

I met your mom at an IVAA conference in Memphis, TN a few years ago. It is inspiring you are paving your path in this virtual world.

Currently, I am in the process of building my sub-contracting team and I am focusing on people who have military backgrounds. (My deceased dad was a proud Veteran of the Air Force.)

My client based is mainly health and business coaches and I need help with WordPress website maintenance; telephone calls inviting people to events; experience with ActiveCampaign; Landing Pages; etc.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss further.

Lisa

owner

LHR Administrative Services

https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisariggi

lriggi00@gmail.com

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Bus JOB Board *
    * Group Coaching & Training*
    *Training Tracks*
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *
    UPGRADE HERE

HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.