I am interested in becoming a VA, quitting my job, and working from the open road. My time frame is about 4 years (I want to be living in an RV 100% and 'unemployed' by this time). . .when my youngest graduates high school.

I have worked as

• Executive Assistant
  • Sales Coordinator
  • Communication Liason
  • Project Coordinator
  • Marketing Assistant

With my experience, the VA path seems the logical path to freedom. What I don't know is where to start. I am on a limited/focused income at the moment, so I don't want to start paying for services/training that I don't need. I would like to start making some extra money in the near-term.\

I am also doing Wellness Coach training in the fall and will be launching that business on a parallel track.

Any input is appreciated.

Happy Day,

Jules

• Like 3

Hi Jules and welcome to the #VAforum!

I know a couple of VAs that worked from their RV. I'd love to do that, travel the continent yet still have a way to work and supplement my travel needs LOL!

If you are on a limited budget then use our FREE #VAforum to get your questions answered as there is a ton of knowledged members here who have been in the industry for years and are willing to share their wisdom. Training is awesome (and a fast-track way to learn) and we have tons here too but know it is not required to become successful in this business. When I started out years ago there were no resources for me to learn how to become a VA and I learned through trial/error. Ergo, main reason I started this free resource network so make use of it and the wisdom in it. ;)

Looking forward to getting to know you more through your participation here. Feel free to share with us your website URL if you like :)

• Like 1

vainsiders.jpg

Welcome, Jules!

I agree with Tawnya, this forum will help you with resources, and all you have to do is ask a question if you are not sure. Best wishes.

Julian Palmer VA for fashion-focus LadyPreneurs who needs support for your admin & technical tasks! 1f460.png?2764.png❤️

This Fashionista VA can be found here http://julivaglobal.com/

Want to be in a group where the support is always constant from other LadyPreneurs by industry?

I am also sharing my FREE Time-saving tips & 24+ tools for busy Fashionistas in business like yourself bit.ly/24TimeSavingTools

Hi Jules, welcome to VAnetworking! You can definitely start up a VA business on a small budget. It seems like you already have some experience behind you. VAnetworking has lots of awesome free resources to help.

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)