jessweig

Review of Linkedin Profile

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on updating all my content for all my mediums (including my website) and thought maybe I would put it on here before I changed anything. Below I have written an updated Summary for LinkedIn. I would love any feedback!

As a Customer Support Extraordinaire with more than 15 years in the Contact Center Industry, I help small businesses, entrepreneurs, and e-commerce companies "WOW" their customers. I have a passion for customer service and create innovative solutions to keep customers committed to your brand and have them coming back for more.

Check me out on my website at (will add when content ready)

In this fast-paced business environment, it is virtually impossible to take care of all the day to day tasks and paperwork and still find time to concentrate on your business. Witte Business Solutions is dedicated to handling all your time consuming tasks that take you away from building your business.

My mission is to provide clients with expert business support while maintaining trust and confidentiality. I concentrate on getting my clients organized and keeping the administrative side of your business flowing smoothly. My aim is to help you grow your business by being that go-to gal you can depend on so you can focus on GROWING YOUR BUSINESS.

My areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, administration and secretarial work, customer support, data entry, order entry, Internet research, managing emails, agenda and appointment setting, and events/travel planning and arrangements, all with a commitment to customer service. I'm also knowledgeable with different email marketing platforms like MailChimp and Aweber as well as project management tools such as Basecamp and Asana.

Send an email to wittebusinesssolutions@gmail.com to learn more.

If I can't be of service, I may know of others who could help. After all, creating and fostering relationships - and giving back - is a cornerstone of conducting business today.

• Like 3

This is a great description for your Linkedin profile. I like how you have calls to action (visit your website or email you) sprinkled throughout the description. You might want to have a call to action to build your list too if you have a freebie to offer them.

• Like 1

Hi Jess,

My thoughts on LinkedIn profiles have changed this past year. While profiles have typically looked very much like a resume, I have found that the opposite is what attracts people to work with a VA on LinkedIn.

I have found that people want to see themselves in the profile and less about your bio.

And while offering your skills and a description of what you do, they really want to hear "what's in it for them".

I find that the most effective profiles are those that use 'what if statements'.

So 'what if you could have a website that could convert visitors to customers?' Or, 'what if you wanted to set up an email sequence where you send customized emails to users who opt-in for separate avenues of interests, well, I can do that'.

My suggestion is to think about what it is that you do and how you can solve that problem for people who come to your profile. And then create a profile of a few short paragraphs that has a call-to-action directing people to a free gift or a download on your website to capture email addresses that you can nurse into leading people into a phone call with you.

I believe these types of LinkedIn profiles are the most effective and then leave the bio for an About Us page on your website.

Tawnya offers great advice as well to add a CTA and a freebie.

Best to you,

Janine

• Like 2