Has anyone tried getting clients with greeting cards? If so what is your success rate and what wording (example) did you use? I have looked all over the web and got some ideas, but I'm not a person to put all my eggs in one basket so I am looking to fellow VA's for help as well. As soon as I find out and put something together I'll gladly show my results. Ty in advance.

Jason

virtualassistancebyjason.webs.com

Edited by jasonlea
  • Like 1

Hi Jason,

I have used SendOutCards a couple of times to send postcards to potential clients. I had quite a few people comment in a positive way and several inquiries for more information about my services. The first campaign, I pulled content from my website that showed them what I could help them with. The second campaign was sent for New Year's and was focused on how great their new year could be if they got some help. That also received positive responses. I think there is definitely a place for this in our marketing plan. I've also used SendOutCards to send follow up cards to potential clients. I think it's good to mix things up sometimes. Tawnya talks about using them in the blog: http://www.vanetworking.com/importance-following-up-with-clients/

Good luck!

Patricia

• Like 1

Patricia,

Thank you for responding. I feel there a place in our career for this type of communication as well especially if you're kinda shy and really dot like cold calling. My only issue is wording. I'm not sure how to put it.

Jason

Jason, I think the wording or content of your card campaign could be taken from your other marketing content. For example, if you have a website you would make your message consistent with what is on your website.

Basically, think about what you would be telling someone if you were talking to them in person. Who are you marketing to? What problem do they need solved? How are you the solution to that problem? Make sure your graphics are consistent with your brand and don't forget to include a call to action. Tell them what to do after they get your card. Visit your website, schedule a consultation, sign up for your newsletter, etc. Looking forward to seeing what you create!