Hi everyone, I'm Maribel, a wife and stay-at-home mom to 4 little ones ages 3 and under. My husband is the only one working, and I want to be able to assist him as we've struggled a bit. I looked into working from home and that's how I found information about VA. I recently completed my first VA job by proofreading an ebook for a blogger. I don't know how to get my name out and how to make my services an actual business, but I would love to make income by offering services I know. I have worked as a Customer Service Rep, Receptionist/Secretary, Executive Assistant, Scheduler. So, I don't know how to apply that as a VA, but I look forward to learning a lot from and with you all.

• Like 3

Welcome, Maribel. It's great to have you here. As for putting yourself out there and marketing/finding new clients, try out this post from Tawnya: http://www.vanetworking.com/forum/topic/26440-how-to-find-new-clients/

• Like 2

Website Design and Digital Marketing Consultations

Feeling tired from trading all your time for money online? Try adding additional sources of leveraged income to your business. Find out how by clicking here.

Hi Maribel, welcome to VAnetworking! :)

Providing exceptional online support services to businesses and entrepreneurs since 2010. Visit my website to learn more.

---

Brand New? Check out the Virtual Assistant Career Program.
Veteran VA? Check out the VAinsiders Club (Job Board, Group Coaching plus extensive training resources)

Hello Maribel,

Welcome to the forum! Those skills that you mentioned that you have previously can be used in your VA business. I suggest you write down which ones you like doing the most and offer those as a service. I second what Mark suggests best wishes to you.

Julian Palmer VA for fashion-focus LadyPreneurs who needs support for your admin & technical tasks! 1f460.png?2764.png❤️

This Fashionista VA can be found here http://julivaglobal.com/

Want to be in a group where the support is always constant from other LadyPreneurs by industry?

I am also sharing my FREE Time-saving tips & 24+ tools for busy Fashionistas in business like yourself bit.ly/24TimeSavingTools

Hi Maribel and welcome! You have quite the handful with so many young kids. Such a great way to watch your kids grow up though working from home. I don't regret one minute being a VA as I got to see my kids all grow up. Any specific questions you have just ask us :)

vainsiders.jpg