Danielle

What’s the next big step you need to take in your VA business?

What is the next big step that you need to take in your VA business?

Today I decided I want to market myself a different way, so I'm going to be thinking about how I can redesign my website to reflect that.

• Like 3

I want to make more passive income for those slow days when I do not have much clients. I also want to be an affiliate for some programmes (still looking into that) as well as creating some courses that I can sell. Do not want to heavily depend on those systems that I am using for my clients to sell as tutorials, so if anyone has suggestions on what other courses I can offer, I appreciate your thoughts.

• Like 1

The next step that I need to take in my VA business is overcoming my shyness and fear of both succeeding and failing as a va. These held me back last year but I'm not going to let them hold me back anymore. I even have my own website now, but I'm still working on it before it goes live.

• Like 1

Leah shyness is nothing to worry about as a VA because you can easily hide behind the virtual wall of your computer monitor screen as you never have to meet your clients in person nor talk to them on the phone if you just use email correspondence. ;)

I think we all have fears of failing but never fear success as it is a wonderful feeling to be able to financially support yourself, family and future once you succeed in this business.

We are here for you whenever you start losing your confidence again so make sure you find us and follow up ;)

• Like 1

Thanks Tawnya, this really helps boost my confidence. :)

That's one of the things I like about being a VA, that I can communicate through email or text. It's not that I'm trying to avoid everyone but most of the time I just don't know what to say or when to stop talking haha. :lol:

• Like 1