Being a mother of 3, I was finding it hard juggling everything that was thrown on my plate. Work, school, kids, soccer games, practice, wrestling, etc.(Yes I am a pro wrestler) Working the 9 to 5 was taking me away from my kids. I wanted to be there for the games, recitals, school functions and whatever else popped up from time to time. I thought to myself that I want to have the freedom and flexibility to come and go as I want but still be able to make the money necessary to take care of home, kids and bills. Better yet, be my own boss.

I began researching stay-at-home jobs and passive income opportunities. Then I came across the virtual assistant industry and instantly knew that I had what it took to startup my own virtual assistant company. Once I came up with this idea, I reached out to associates and friends who were in business for themselves and presented the idea to assist them with their pain points. Where were they struggling the most in their business? Where were they spending the most time that wasn't productive or generating revenue? Where could they use the extra administrative support? These were all important questions because it helped me frame my business model and the way I work.

Conversance Business Solutions LLC was created to help business professionals save time and money by allowing them to outsource their administrative work and focus on growing their business. Our main goal is to help you understand your goals, define your objectives, then assist you in strategically planning out how you'll achieve them in the most effective way. We offer flexible plans to give our clients quality virtual support needed to organize and grow their business. To learn more about my company please visit ConversanceBusinessSolutions.com and provide your feedback.

Let us take your business to the next level.

Rumella Cameron

Founder & CEO

Conversance Business Solutions LLC

510 Clinton Square, Rochester, NY 14604

585-484-0038

Connect with me on LinkedIn

• Like 2

Hi Rumella, welcome to VAnetworking! I like how you asked the people around you about their struggles in their businesses so you could learn what is missing and how you could help.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Rumella, presenting your business to others is always good. Word of mouth is still the best way. And satisfied customers will spread the word. I like your webpage b.t.w.

• Like 1