Hello everyone,

I learnt about VANetworking during VAVS13 which was in June 2016. How I got the original email about VAVS, I have no idea.

Life happened, as it always does, but I’m glad that I’m actively working on my business now.

My name is Nai Douglass and my website is douglassvaoffice.com.

I officially started my business in September 2016, but have had only one paying client so far, and only for a month.

I love doing Administrative tasks for my friends and family, i.e.. The friends and family discount is FREE, but I'm getting a lot of experience.

I love providing background support. I love working in Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote and PowerPoint. I enjoy making travel arrangements and organizing trips for my family. I look forward to choosing a niche soon and narrowing down exactly who I would love to work with.

I am from New York but look forward to living in Florida, thus the excitement to get my business off the ground and validate to my hubby that it’s okay for us to safely make the move to Florida.

I used to be interested in a lot of television, but I thankfully realized that I could be working on my business instead. So I’ve now cut my television watching in half and increased my reading.

I look forward to connecting with my fellow VAs. 

• Like 3

Hi Nai and welcome! I see you are a VAinsider too so I'm looking forward to getting to know you more through not only your participation here but during our group coaching sessions if you get a chance to attend same :) Checked out your website, good job with it!

If you have any questions, just ask!

• Like 1

On 8/9/2017 at 0:39 PM, mazzavirtualassistants said:

Welcome! What part of NY are you currently in? We are here in FL now.

Hi, I'm in Queens, NY and look forward to Port St. Lucie. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 0:26 AM, tawnya sutherland said:

Hi Nai and welcome! I see you are a VAinsider too so I'm looking forward to getting to know you more through not only your participation here but during our group coaching sessions if you get a chance to attend same :) Checked out your website, good job with it!

If you have any questions, just ask!

Thank yo so much Tawnya, for having VAVS, having the sale that caught my eye, and for taking a look at my website and commenting on it. 

I checked out the Job Board and immediately started working on my letterhead and business card ... What was taking me so long??? Aaah!

Anyhoo ... I'm doing it now. Action not Perfection.

• Like 2

On 8/15/2017 at 11:50 AM, vavacious_nai1 said:

Thank yo so much Tawnya, for having VAVS, having the sale that caught my eye, and for taking a look at my website and commenting on it. 

I checked out the Job Board and immediately started working on my letterhead and business card ... What was taking me so long??? Aaah!

Anyhoo ... I'm doing it now. Action not Perfection.

Welcome and so glad you signed up as a VAinsider. Looking forward to meeting you and all the new members in our training webinars this month :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, vavacious_nai1 said:

Hi guys,

I had a little mishap with my website, but it's back online now.

I used a theme called Screenr.

The website is missing a few things like my profile picture and I would the wording under Services and About Me to flow better.

Can you please take a quick look and let me know what you think.

Thanks so much,
Nai

douglassvaoffice.com

Hello Nai,

While your main menu works fine from the homepage. If you hover over the items, you'll see (on the bottom of the browser) the default theme links. This cause sending users to the theme demo page if they visit a main menu item from other pages like: http://douglassvaoffice.com/email-management/

Your website looks good. Maybe consider changing the right sidebar items.

I hope I made this clear, and if you need any help, I will be glad to.

Regards,