I figured out how to use the edit feature on this forum after you post messages. 
So here is my updated copy of my introduction thanks to another virtual assistant who brought something to my attention in such a professional manner.

Hello to everyone.  I cannot believe it is the middle of May all already and it is spring in most places. Some days if feels like summer in central Virginia. Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself to this awesome community. My name is Marie Mason and I am married and have a 12-year-old son in middle school. I also travel a couple of hours away from time to time to help my mom who lives by herself and is 82 years old. I knit when I can, and I love to bake. Brownies are my favorite and sometimes apple pie and cake. When I get around to it I like to garden too. Don't like pulling weeds all that much but it is part of the job. Now my biggest love is my family and then organizing my house. My house with only 3 people living in it gets a lot of clutter. So, I am always sorting through something especially paper clutter. Can anyone relate? Believe me when I say I must carve out time to de clutter my home. I also must make my son do his share too. Trust me it is an interesting battle of wills to sort through 3 people's clutter especially when you have the most clutter to deal with. Okay I think I dwelled enough on my personal life long enough.

My education in brief. I have completed all my education through high school. Then moved on towards college. I completed an associate degree in Early Childhood Education and a bachelor’s in human development. I spent the better part of 20 years teaching young children infants through 5 years old in many different daycares. I dabbled in after school and summer camps and even with substitute teaching with the elementary school ages from Kindergarten through 5th grade. So much has changed in that industry. It was so much simpler when I started teaching 20 years ago.  In between job experiences and never staying put in a job for more than 2.5 years I found myself taking on administrative jobs and receptionist jobs. I thought finally I can work with adults. I was wrong on that. Some of the adults I worked with were worse than the kids I use to teach or the teachers that I worked with for years. I did run my own home daycare for 5 years and I enjoyed having my own business. Just with daycares sometimes you had parents that would come late without any contact from them. So, I would have a child long into the night and must give up my evening plans in most cases to wait on a late parent.  The last year was the worst in that area so I ended up going back to teach in a daycare. I soon found out that it was a different world teaching with that age group. I found that you must constantly learn to keep up with the high demands of an ever-changing industry in both teaching and being an administrative assistant. I spent 5 years working with 3 different CEO's as an administrative assistant/ receptionist. Loved the role for the most part just missed working from home and controlling my own schedule. 

In 2015 my mom fell, and I needed to quit my last daycare job. I was ready to move on anyway but had not found something at that time. But off to live part time with my mom while she was recovering from hip surgery. I realized as I was job hunting that so many companies including job placement agencies were just not truthful about wanting to help you find jobs. Which I found rather frustrating. And companies that wanted you to put money down monthly just, so you could find a job was not very well thought out. Armed with my job experience and job hunting experience I created CM Virtual Assistant Agency. My goal is to keep it free for anyone who I choose to work with as a virtual assistant. However, I was going to be very detailed on how I interviewed them.  I want to develop a team of qualified virtual assistant to help our customers. I am more of a recruiting agency online. I interview all the virtual assistants and help match them with professionals who want to hire them for certain tasks. My niche is writing and editing content for professional writers, coaches and speakers. We work with many different medias including webinars, podcasts and eBooks as well as chatrooms and more.

To wrap up this introduction I want to reach out and let you know that CM Virtual Assistant Agency is available to help on a variety of projects and tasks.  You have learned about my personal background, my education background and a summary of my work history. Then I told you the start of the story of why I became a virtual assistant. Let me finish that here. After having to travel back and forth to help my mom out I realized that job hunting was not producing the success it once did. So, I started my agency to help other virtual assistants find real work from home positions with out as much struggle. I also wanted to work remotely from home or my mom's home or from the beach. That is why I created CM Virtual Assistant Agency.  My goal was to create an agency that would help others and in turn help me work from home. I have another goal too. I want to branch off into doing job coaching. I have had opportunities to coach others through another online company that I spent 22 years working with alongside holding a job. That is why I want to focus on coaching people on job hunting. There is so many traps out there when job hunting. I want people to avoid those traps alongside with polishing their interview skills.  I have taken a life time of experience from running a babysitting service, to pet sitting service to a home daycare and all the job experience too and I bring all of that with me to my virtual assistant agency. I am so glad I started with the purchase of a silver ticket and upgrade to a gold then diamond ticket once for the April virtual Assistant Conference. So glad I did because it saved me money in the long run. Now you know a bit about me. Feel free to reach out and chat. 

Edited by CMVA12
I had to correct spelling and grammar.

On 5/19/2018 at 12:53 AM, CMVA12 said:

I figured out how to use the edit feature on this forum after you post messages. 
So here is my updated copy of my introduction thanks to another virtual assistant who brought something to my attention in such a professional manner.

Hello to everyone.  I cannot believe it is the middle of May all already and it is spring in most places. Some days if feels like summer in central Virginia. Just thought I would take a moment to introduce myself to this awesome community. My name is Marie Mason and I am married and have a 12-year-old son in middle school. I also travel a couple of hours away from time to time to help my mom who lives by herself and is 82 years old. I knit when I can, and I love to bake. Brownies are my favorite and sometimes apple pie and cake. When I get around to it I like to garden too. Don't like pulling weeds all that much but it is part of the job. Now my biggest love is my family and then organizing my house. My house with only 3 people living in it gets a lot of clutter. So, I am always sorting through something especially paper clutter. Can anyone relate? Believe me when I say I must carve out time to de clutter my home. I also must make my son do his share too. Trust me it is an interesting battle of wills to sort through 3 people's clutter especially when you have the most clutter to deal with. Okay I think I dwelled enough on my personal life long enough.

My education in brief. I have completed all my education through high school. Then moved on towards college. I completed an associate degree in Early Childhood Education and a bachelor’s in human development. I spent the better part of 20 years teaching young children infants through 5 years old in many different daycares. I dabbled in after school and summer camps and even with substitute teaching with the elementary school ages from Kindergarten through 5th grade. So much has changed in that industry. It was so much simpler when I started teaching 20 years ago.  In between job experiences and never staying put in a job for more than 2.5 years I found myself taking on administrative jobs and receptionist jobs. I thought finally I can work with adults. I was wrong on that. Some of the adults I worked with were worse than the kids I use to teach or the teachers that I worked with for years. I did run my own home daycare for 5 years and I enjoyed having my own business. Just with daycares sometimes you had parents that would come late without any contact from them. So, I would have a child long into the night and must give up my evening plans in most cases to wait on a late parent.  The last year was the worst in that area so I ended up going back to teach in a daycare. I soon found out that it was a different world teaching with that age group. I found that you must constantly learn to keep up with the high demands of an ever-changing industry in both teaching and being an administrative assistant. I spent 5 years working with 3 different CEO's as an administrative assistant/ receptionist. Loved the role for the most part just missed working from home and controlling my own schedule. 

In 2015 my mom fell, and I needed to quit my last daycare job. I was ready to move on anyway but had not found something at that time. But off to live part time with my mom while she was recovering from hip surgery. I realized as I was job hunting that so many companies including job placement agencies were just not truthful about wanting to help you find jobs. Which I found rather frustrating. And companies that wanted you to put money down monthly just, so you could find a job was not very well thought out. Armed with my job experience and job hunting experience I created CM Virtual Assistant Agency. My goal is to keep it free for anyone who I choose to work with as a virtual assistant. However, I was going to be very detailed on how I interviewed them.  I want to develop a team of qualified virtual assistant to help our customers. I am more of a recruiting agency online. I interview all the virtual assistants and help match them with professionals who want to hire them for certain tasks. My niche is writing and editing content for professional writers, coaches and speakers. We work with many different medias including webinars, podcasts and eBooks as well as chatrooms and more.

To wrap up this introduction I want to reach out and let you know that CM Virtual Assistant Agency is available to help on a variety of projects and tasks.  You have learned about my personal background, my education background and a summary of my work history. Then I told you the start of the story of why I became a virtual assistant. Let me finish that here. After having to travel back and forth to help my mom out I realized that job hunting was not producing the success it once did. So, I started my agency to help other virtual assistants find real work from home positions with out as much struggle. I also wanted to work remotely from home or my mom's home or from the beach. That is why I created CM Virtual Assistant Agency.  My goal was to create an agency that would help others and in turn help me work from home. I have another goal too. I want to branch off into doing job coaching. I have had opportunities to coach others through another online company that I spent 22 years working with alongside holding a job. That is why I want to focus on coaching people on job hunting. There is so many traps out there when job hunting. I want people to avoid those traps alongside with polishing their interview skills.  I have taken a life time of experience from running a babysitting service, to pet sitting service to a home daycare and all the job experience too and I bring all of that with me to my virtual assistant agency. I am so glad I started with the purchase of a silver ticket and upgrade to a gold then diamond ticket once for the April virtual Assistant Conference. So glad I did because it saved me money in the long run. Now you know a bit about me. Feel free to reach out and chat. 

Hi Marie!!!

This is Rober Williams and feeling great to know about you and your Agency...

Welcome here... : )

• Like 1