Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wanted to ask, what are the normal legal requirements (licenses & permits) that are needed to run a home based virtual assistant business.

I do know I have to look are my states zoning laws, does anyone know what a good website is for me to look at the zoning laws?


Thank you! :)  

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I did actually. And it gave me the downloads for the home occupancy form amd the business license application. 

Thank you so much. :)


  • Like 3

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Want to Become a VA?
    Invest in The VAC!
    How Do YOU Startup A

    Are You a VAinsider?
    Virtual Assistant Organization Association
    Upgrade Your FREE Account & Receive Today...
    * Access to Our Job Board *
    * VA Training Tracks*
    * Group Coaching *
    * Private Mastermind Area *
    * Business Templates *
    * Contracts & Forms*
    *Checklist & eBooks *
    * Seminar Archives *
    * Plus VAinsider Perks! *

    Virtual Assistant Organization Association

    HootSuite - Social Media Dashboard

    Affordable online backup for your small business

    Click to see your AD here!

    Cool Virtual Assistant of the month!


Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.